my 09 WRX hatch///tell me what you think!!!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on my 09 WRX hatch///tell me what you think!!!!!!! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Perrin MBC K&N Filter Agency Power BOV SPT Boost Gauge Invidia Catback Exhaust/Race Agency Power Short Shifter/Shift Knob DDM Tuning ...

my 09 WRX hatch///tell me what you think!!!!!!!

Perrin MBC
    K&N Filter
    Agency Power BOV
    SPT Boost Gauge
    Invidia Catback Exhaust/Race
    Agency Power Short Shifter/Shift Knob
    DDM Tuning 5K HID Head & Fog Lights
    Hella Supertone Dual Horns
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0294.jpg   IMG_0292.jpg   IMG_0302.jpg   IMG_0300.jpg   IMG_0305.jpg  

IMG_0297.jpg   IMG_0299.jpg   IMG_0293.jpg   IMG_0289.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No engine management?? Also how's that manual boost controller working for you? How many lbs of boost? Some guy on 3gwrx blew his motor with it, but he overboosted though..

Car looks great

car looks great. thats a huge DC sticker though. and +1 on lack of engine management? dont make the next pics you post on here pics of your car on a tow truck with a blown up motor!
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

only have boost set to 15, and wih no engine management yet I'm not putting it any higher, but come this spring that's all I'm mostly concentrating on is the enigne.

Quote Originally Posted by xAlex519x View Post
    only have boost set to 15, and wih no engine management yet I'm not putting it any higher, but come this spring that's all I'm mostly concentrating on is the enigne.
    i redact my previous statement from the record! well, the part about your motor blowing up
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Lol. I'm not like those idiots that throw it up too 23 wih no engine mods

get a tune immediately

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Since you asked what we think...I would honestly just get rid of the MBC altogether since once you get a tune (Open Source or Accessport), you're not even going to need it. Thus, right now it's not doing you any good and it's just a completely unnecessary risk factor. Speaking of things that aren't doing you any good, that BOV is another and the fact that it's an Agency Power one makes me believe that it might fall apart at some point (seen it happen to an Evo Agency Power BOV, twice).

As for the car itself, unless DC is paying you to put their gigantic stick on your car, I'd get rid of it. I've got plenty of stickers on my own car but none of them are anywhere near that big.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

DC Hater!

With all that money you spent on all those mods, you could've got a good TBE and tune and probally some sway bars w/links... Its okay if you were going for aesthetics, but there was a lot of wasted money IMO... the car looks good though, just not a fan of stickers...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Get a downpipe and a custom OpenECU reflash (Dent Sport Garage has done great work on friends' vehicles). I happen to disagree with Armin on the MBC being unnecessary with the custom tune, but to each their own.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    nice looking car...aside from the fact that it looks like a teen-age scene girl went to town on it with her favorite stickers.

EJ- you think M@ssholes such as Alex here and myself could pass inspection with a DP? i heard even with catted ones, it'd be a crapshoot
    Last edited by shamankjm; 01-21-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesmo View Post
    DC Hater!
    More like "Big-Ass Sticker" Hater, and proud to be one. If he had a gigantic Nike or Element logo on the car, I'd hate it equally as much. The fact that Ken Block doesn't even drive for Subaru anymore is beside the point.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by shamankjm
    EJ- you think M@ssholes such as Alex here and myself could pass inspection with a DP? i heard even with catted ones, it'd be a crapshoot
    What do your inspections entail?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I think it looks good.. tho personally I'd ditch the DC fanboy sticker.

Also, I'd ditch the BOV and the MBC because they are only doing you harm. And honestly, I wouldn't buy anything from Agency power, since they are known scammers. I'd get rid of the HIDs too.. The Hella horns, meh.. I'd install them if they were given to me for free.

On top of that I would get a downpipe to go with that catback and an open source protune.

Other than that you're good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.