The most unique exterior mod of all...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The most unique exterior mod of all... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, from now on, you'll be able to identify my car. Honestly, the silver bumper is better than the blue ...

The most unique exterior mod of all...

Well, from now on, you'll be able to identify my car.

Honestly, the silver bumper is better than the blue on the blue car, imo . I have mixed feelings about the fenders - while I don't like the black so much, it looks kinda... cute in that picture. The other side fender (the one I actually did damage to - this one was replaced because the previous owner messed it up, and my uncle found that fender for $150.) is silver.

Oh yeah, and if I do end up painting, it won't be for a long time. And honestly, although it does advertise "I've been in an accident", I think it would be better to have a nicely handling, powerful car to have fun with, than care about looks.

tl;dr: I am THE anti-ricer, and I have an externally unique car to boot
    Last edited by poly_poly-man; 12-25-2010 at 09:06 PM.
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Get that piece of garbage even close to me and I will throw some paint on it for free. No friend of mine is allowed to go around looking like that.

I Support ClubWRX
    No point in painting it. $5 says you wad it up again.

Oh my......ahem, nice car..

The problem is that by the time you finally drink enough beers to make it look pretty, it's already highly illegal to drive.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.