Reasonable pic requested
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Reasonable pic requested within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Requesting a stock base 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan picture. I need a picture of the rear of the car ...

Exclamation Reasonable pic requested

Requesting a stock base 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan picture. I need a picture of the rear of the car with all three brake lights lit. In other words I want to see how bright the third brake light is. The glass can be tinted or not however if it's tinted please let me know of the %. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    WHY?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

go to the dealership and have the salesguy step on the brake

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    go to the dealership and have the salesguy step on the brake
    lol this^^^

Your local tint professional will be able to advise you on the process.

You have two options when tinting windows.
    1. tint goes over the third brake light
    2. tint with a cut out for the third brake light

Make sure to follow local tint guidelines, to keep the local constabulary happy.

i find your laziness inspiring...

can someone come to my house this weekend and change my oil for me? for the price of nothing would be ideal...
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Directed at all the Smart As*

Reason for my request is simple. NONE of the dealers here have what I asked you bunch of crash test dummies. They either have the premium trim or limited sedan or the 5 doors. Why don't you use your brains productively rather than contribute idiotic comments. If there was a base WRX sedan I would already own it and wouldn't be requesting a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by DRTiraPiedra View Post
    Reason for my request is simple. NONE of the dealers here have what I asked you bunch of crash test dummies. They either have the premium trim or limited sedan or the 5 doors. Why don't you use your brains productively rather than contribute idiotic comments. If there was a base WRX sedan I would already own it and wouldn't be requesting a picture.
    I recall a thread like this a while back where the op got frustrated w/ a simple question and retaliated w/ harsh words, Hmmmmm i havent heard from him in a while...

I would want them as bright as possible! I had some lady who could barely see over her dash almost smash into this afternoon....geez...don't tint the brake lights!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by DRTiraPiedra View Post
    They either have the premium trim or limited sedan
    the trim level on the car is not going to have any effect on what the 3rd brake light is going to look like or how bright it is genious .

on a lighter note, great use of "crash test dummies" brought back memories of listening to them in junior high.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004

I Support ClubWRX
    Let's all play nice. This is not nasioc. If you don't want to or are unable to help someone requesting it that's fine. However, let's try to leave it at that rather then posting unfounded personal judgments.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

It's funny

How the ones that are replying with smart comments don't own a 2011 WRX both the premium & limited come stock with a wing that has a built in third brake light. This means it does not have an internal brake light on the rear deck. It's because of members like the ones above contributing nothing useful that the WRX & STI owners are referred to as douche-bags around my area. I'm not frustrated at all but when you try to make it look like i'm lazy or stupid I'm not going to just ignore it. You don't want to be insulted than don't insult me. Thanks to the admin TheJ & lytlec only members that seem to have a higher IQ therefore contributing positively.
    Last edited by DRTiraPiedra; 12-02-2010 at 02:10 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    hey DRTiraPiedra,no offense intended, just wanted to know why you wanted the pic.I have a hatch but on further research I discovered that the base sedan does not come with a spoiler(limited & premium have the 3rd light on the spoiler) hence the third brake light is mounted behind the rear windshield.If you tint the windows understandably it will diminish the brightness of the third brake light.Is there a concern for safety or does this have to do with state laws?
    If it helps the base hatch comes with a spoiler that has the third light mounted to it.

PS-after some extensive research ,just so that u don't think we are dbags i found this video of an STI with the 3rd light in the rear.All STIs have the third light in the rear windshield.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiasxX8RS0Y
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 12-02-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

i wasnt trying to offend either, i was making a pretty lame attempt to be funny.

but what actually is funny is the number of people that hop onto this forum and demand that the other members "figure" things out for them.

everyone on here is here to share knowledge, discuss things, and occasionally give someone some crap if they sound ridiculous when they demand something like pictures of the back of the car with the brake lights on because of some ridiculous tint issue. like another reply said. have the tint place you are going to cut around the brake light it its a concern.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004

No offense intended here as well, Like said some ppl "demand" immediate info and get unruly when questioned, didnt want to see anyone loose their head or get banned as ive seen before.

Sucks ya in an are where subie is looked down upon, guess we gotta leave it to you to show em where the real driver sits he he

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast