Reasonable pic requested - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Reasonable pic requested within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by EJ257 Lies!! Dammit, I've been outted...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Lies!!
    Dammit, I've been outted
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DRTiraPiedra View Post
    Can I comment on how useful some of these members are for helping another member in his request when the requests arent ridiculous?
    ***fixed***

this is a good example of how to use the "quote" button. everyone knows who this is directed at.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

You know I finally get it. The majority of the haters posting negative comments don't even own a 2011. I understand that your bitter that you purchased what could be one of the lamest WRX production model in the history of Subaru. You didn't get the wide body nor the more powerful engine. No you just got a dressed up Impreza that stock can't compare to the 2011. I pity the haters they can't trade up and try to put down the ones that are in a position to buy the better 2011 WRX model. You can continue to hate sooner or later you'll wrap your car around a tree or light post in your little boy racer looking car.

P.S. If you knew how to operate a camera and actually had a 2011 you wouldn't find the request ridiculous.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTiraPiedra
    You know I finally get it. The majority of the haters posting negative comments don't even own a 2011. I understand that your bitter that you purchased what could be one of the lamest WRX production model in the history of Subaru. You didn't get the wide body nor the more powerful engine. No you just got a dressed up Impreza that stock can't compare to the 2011. I pity the haters they can't trade up and try to put down the ones that are in a position to buy the better 2011 WRX model. You can continue to hate sooner or later you'll wrap your car around a tree or light post in your little boy racer looking car.
    Really?

P.S. If you knew how to operate a camera and actually had a 2011 you wouldn't find the request ridiculous.
    See below:
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    Well, I'll just say that as a photographer who knows how to post process pretty decently, I can make tail lights as bright or as dark as I want in a photo. You can get pretty close but I'm pretty confident in saying that any on-camera JPEG processing will never get the light from lights (much less tail lights) exposed properly and accurately compared to real life.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

oish. here is the main problem. you think this is a competition. i own a 2010 wrx limited hatch. SAME MOTOR as your 2011, and as for the wide body and an inch or so wider track, not gonna make or break it for most.

What i wish i have bought off the lot 4 years ago is a 2007 STI, which is IMO, and most will agree, the stoutest WRX ever built.

this has nothing to do with anyone wishing they could have a 2011 base model sedan.

no wonder everyone around where you live thinks wrx owners are douches, youre proving their point.

PS if you really want to get ragged on, start talking about how other model years are inferior to yours...
    Last edited by dbya rx; 12-03-2010 at 03:24 PM.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004

I don't want a photoshop style picture I want a regular picture from any camera or cameraphone. I don't need it edited I just need to see what it would look like in real life not after a photographer is done with it. I don't need the picture anymore surprisingly enough this website rags on NASIOC yet they came through without the smart as* comments. There also right when it comes to this website being immature and useless in terms of help. One simple picture and most of you are running around with helmets on that have no face guards.

No you and the rest of the peanut gallery have proven them right. How helpful were you exactly? or your buddies above that posted comments that were in no way shape or form helpful or constructive. If you couldn't help you shouldn't have posted anything in here. However you chose to post garbage and expect me to just ignore it. I wouldn't face to face nor on a forum board. The simple fact I posted a request for a picture and you acted like a Douche take responsibility for your actions.

Not all years are inferior the 2004 & 2005 WRX's I consider among the best. Just 2010 cannot compare stock to stock to the 2011's

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't want a photoshop style picture I want a regular picture from any camera or cameraphone. I don't need it edited I just need to see what it would look like in real life not after a photographer is done with it.
    You missed the relevant part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    I'm pretty confident in saying that any on-camera JPEG processing will never get the light from lights (much less tail lights) exposed properly and accurately compared to real life.
    The only reason I quoted the entire part of what Armin said was to give context to the experience and knowledge he has on the topic.

Either way, glad you were able to find what you were looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by dbya rx
    What i wish i have bought off the lot 4 years ago is a 2007 STI, which is IMO, and most will agree, the stoutest WRX ever built.
    Except for the fact that the tune Subaru included made it a ticking timebomb.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX

Now you're trying my patience. If you're trying to include me among the "haters" then you really should do your homework before you start typing again. I knew more about your precious 2011 before it was even made into a clay concept model.

I don't want a photoshop style picture I want a regular picture from any camera or cameraphone. I don't need it edited I just need to see what it would look like in real life not after a photographer is done with it. I don't need the picture anymore surprisingly enough this website rags on NASIOC yet they came through without the smart as* comments. There also right when it comes to this website being immature and useless in terms of help. One simple picture and most of you are running around with helmets on that have no face guards.
    You want a "regular picture from any camera or camera phone" and you "don't need it edited" so you can see "what it would look like in real life." Okay, how about I educate you a little bit here:

ALL photos from every single digital camera are edited in some way, if not by the human photographer, but by the camera itself. The camera is programmed to take photos with each camera brand's own algorithms. Thus, it is IMPOSSIBLE to see "what it would look like in real life" because each camera brand processes their photos differently. For example, Sony cameras tend to add too much contrast and all cameras, no matter the brand, have problems processing reds and oranges correctly. This is key to you specifically since you're looking for tail light shots. Since ALL cameras have problems with reds and oranges, the light you're going to get from any "regular" photo is going to be different from camera to camera, and definitely won't be anywhere close to being "real life." Let's not also forget that the ambient lighting conditions also affect things, so the tail lights at night or in a garage are going to look different than during the midday sun.

Maybe I'm wasting my breath since you got what you wanted, but I can almost guarantee that it's probably not going to work out exactly how you want it, for the simple fact that all cameras process photos differently, and there's no such thing as an unedited photo.
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)

you're right. im the a**hole.

Stink-eye Mob #814004

Ok let me educate you i'm not using just my eyes to gauge an associate of mine has software to determine light from any photo clear enough. I'll know exactly what camera was used the minute I save it on my drive. Don't assume my level of education. I had to post it in a basic enough form for some of these members to understand what I needed. Especially since they've Mickey Moused this post thus far. I've seen your work I don't need that level of detail. Something basic would do. That is what I was getting at.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    Ok let me educate you i'm not using just my eyes to gauge an associate of mine has software to determine light from any photo clear enough. I'll know exactly what camera was used the minute I save it on my drive. Don't assume my level of education. I had to post it in a basic enough form for some of these members to understand what I needed. Especially since they've Mickey Moused this post thus far. I've seen your work I don't need that level of detail. Something basic would do. That is what I was getting at.
    Wait a sec. You have an associate of yours that's going to somehow determine light from any photo? So basically, you're saying that some magical software exists that is able to determine luminosity from a compressed file format? What exactly is this software called, and where can it be obtained? Can I provide a photo of something and see if this magical software can tell me how much light is being produced? And yes, you'll be able to determine what camera is used so long as EXIF info from the camera is embedded into the file: that's nothing new.

As for assuming your education, the way you post and type your posts on here makes room for assumptions. When you post:

Reason for my request is simple. NONE of the dealers here have what I asked you bunch of crash test dummies. They either have the premium trim or limited sedan or the 5 doors. Why don't you use your brains productively rather than contribute idiotic comments. If there was a base WRX sedan I would already own it and wouldn't be requesting a picture.
    I'm going to assume that your grammar is better than most people on forums, but not spectacular. I'm also going to assume that you have a little bit of growing up to do.

I'm happy that your able to admit it that's the first step in seeking out an appropriate psyhologist who will be able to aid you in your rehabilitation back into society. Good luck "a**hole".
    Last edited by DRTiraPiedra; 12-03-2010 at 04:14 PM.

"growing up to do" Considering what the rest of the members have posted and you as an Admin state this. What exactly makes them more mature? The suspense is killing me! The only reason why I posted those specific words in capitals is because I've read several post in which the OP post a question and the responding members fail to understand the question. Proper punctuation makes a difference in most cases. You also are guilty of this. Example:
    Verdugo
    Moderating YOU

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast