Reasonable pic requested - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Reasonable pic requested within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If you look up the Subaru website under key features you'll see that the base WRX sedan does not come ...

Directed @ rage-wrx

If you look up the Subaru website under key features you'll see that the base WRX sedan does not come with a wing its a factory optional add on but all the other models come with it standard. I don't see the usefulness of this wing plus I don't want the added holes drilled in my trunk for the installation of something that over time will loosen up and scratch up my trunk. The dealers closest to me has been useless they thought the STI sedan wing was standard on the WRX sedan as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is really amusing

How exactly is it a demand when I put in the title requesting? Did I private message you personally and tell you that I want YOU to take a picture of a vehicle you don't even own? This part of the forum is for anyone wanting a picture they can't seem to find even after they have used the search feature. What you consider joking I consider ridiculing your taunts are no different from indirectly insulting someone face to face. Spare me your sad attempts at an informal apology. No one forced anyone of the members that had nothing positive to contribute to look at my post nor make ignorant comments. All you did was take up space that could have been used by members such as rage-wrx who are trying to help me.
    Last edited by DRTiraPiedra; 12-02-2010 at 02:42 PM.

Question for rage-wrx

Just noticed that your the owner of a 11 WRBM WRX, on a side note, how difficult is it to keep it clean? I haven't gotten a chance in person to see it but that is one of the two color choices I am debating between, the other being SWP.

P.S. Thanks for the link didn't see it still looking for a picture but either way thanks.
    Last edited by DRTiraPiedra; 12-02-2010 at 02:41 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I looked it up & looks like ChaseJS0 has a 2011 base wrb wrx without the wing,you should ask.
    I have had the car for just 3 days now and after torrential rains yesterday the car is understandably clean.The color choice is personal,SWP is a good choice,the wrb is anything but conspicuous & draws a lot of attention.I love the color but given a second chance to avoid attention i would probably have gone with SWP or DGM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by DRTiraPiedra View Post
    Why don't you use your brains productively rather than contribute idiotic comments.
    I still think my comment above was the solution.

If you are worried about the light output from the center tail light, then do the tint cut out method. End of story.

Directed @ SeattleJeremy

Although you do have a valid point tints are just one of the many things I want to do to the car. I am asking about the third brake light because my plans are to replace the strength of the brake lights to match the output of the BMW or Cadillac. I wanted to see how much work I would have to do if the output of the third brake light is to low.

Directed @ rage-wrx

Thanks again I rather not hit up another member who hasn't willfully participated. I can see all members here aren't as polite and helpful as you. I'll just keep looking I figured It would be more productive to have just asked, but once again thanks for your help. As for your color choice it's definitely one of the better choices Subaru has to offer enjoy your car as soon as I can find a dealership that knows about what there selling I'll buy.
    Last edited by DRTiraPiedra; 12-02-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just a quick tip...try using the "QUOTE" button if you want to direct a reply toward someone's specific question

And to everyone on this thread:

Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Thank you Verdugo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Moderating YOU
    Your custom user title is perfect for this thread

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleJeremy View Post
    Thank you Verdugo.

Your custom user title is perfect for this thread
    I knew it'd come in handy sometime or later
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Why can't we have any fun? Boooooring!
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I knew it'd come in handy sometime or later
    Can we comment on how useless pictures are for estimating the brightness of light?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Directed @ SonicWagon

Can I comment on how useless some of these members are for helping another member in his request?
    Last edited by DRTiraPiedra; 12-02-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Can we comment on how useless pictures are for estimating the brightness of light?
    Well, I'll just say that as a photographer who knows how to post process pretty decently, I can make tail lights as bright or as dark as I want in a photo. You can get pretty close but I'm pretty confident in saying that any on-camera JPEG processing will never get the light from lights (much less tail lights) exposed properly and accurately compared to real life.

Quote Originally Posted by DRTiraPiedra View Post
    Can I comment on how useless some of these members are for helping another member in his request?
    Again, please make note of the quote and multiquote buttons, as they'll be much more helpful in directing specific replies to people. But, if you'd rather do things the hard way, I can't stop you, nor can I stop people from commenting on you doing things the hard way either.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    Well, I'll just say that as a photographer who knows how to post process pretty decently
    Lies!!
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast