GOT 2011 WRX INTERIOR PICS?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on GOT 2011 WRX INTERIOR PICS? within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been doing lots of online research on the 2011 interiors. Leather vs Fabric. It'd be awesome if you guys ...

GOT 2011 WRX INTERIOR PICS?

I've been doing lots of online research on the 2011 interiors. Leather vs Fabric. It'd be awesome if you guys could share some interior images/thoughts on the two! Thanks!

I can't decide to go leather or stay fabric. Love the look of the Fab.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Honestly...the fabric in the 2011s is VERY nice. Red stitching all around, plus the steering wheel is leather. I have not sat in a 2011 with leather, but feeling the leather of other subies in my dealership, I wasn't terribly impressed.

There are a couple of pictures of my interior at the link in my signature, but the best place to look is on Subaru's website. Tons of photos in there of the interior.

My only beef is the way the door panels rattle...but that'll happen whether you have leather or not.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Quote Originally Posted by Deerfoot View Post
    I can't decide to go leather or stay fabric. Love the look of the Fab.
    there is no stand-alone leather option. the only way to get leather is to order the limited, which includes HID lights, leather, and i beleive Sirius or XM satellite radio. its about 1000more for the limited

i bought a 2010 rex limited b/c leather and HID was a must. i love the leather.
    Last edited by dbya rx; 11-08-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

I thought limited was like 3-4k more..

Nope, limited is only 1k more.
    I'm so torn between the two. I really love the look of the cloth seats. The stitch pattern looks REALLLY cool, my only concern is durability.

Thanks for all the comments!

I only got the limited bc I wanted the HIDs. I'll take some pics of my interior and post it later for you
    2011 obsidian black pearl limited wrx

Quote Originally Posted by Deerfoot View Post
    Nope, limited is only 1k more.
    I'm so torn between the two. I really love the look of the cloth seats. The stitch pattern looks REALLLY cool, my only concern is durability.

Thanks for all the comments!
    In my experience, leather will crack and fade long before fabric rips. Also, with the fabric being black, I can't imagine staining being much of a problem (but the best solution is not to drink anything but water in your car).

the cloth really does look great.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

resale value with leather vs cloth is ALWAYS higher, and as the vehicle gets older, the disparity gets larger and larger. i value total losses for an insurance company for a living.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

i just upgraded my order to the Limited, i figured the leather and HID's are worth another 1000!

My 2 cents are that I'm not impressed with any Subaru leather seats I've seen. However, I'm not a big fan of leather seats in general. They get too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.

It's sort of obnoxious that they didn't make the HIDs a stand-alone option and tied them to a package. I know there are probably wise financial reasons for doing that but it still annoys me.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

I agree, it should of been an option... the aftermarket HID's are that that bad. www.vvme.com I got some for my civic before and other cars and there still pretty bright+ easy to install and they last a long time.. there only like 30 40 bucks shipped

Yup on my Si i've had the same set of HID's for over 3 years. Aftermarket isn't a bad option!

here's another sweet cloth interior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.