Lionheart153 Ablum - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lionheart153 Ablum within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Are you in Saskatoon? Getting much snow up there yet? Pics looks great dude...

Are you in Saskatoon? Getting much snow up there yet? Pics looks great dude
    2010 WRX (SWP)
    Cobb Stage 1 - Perrin SS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am from Saskatoon thats where my family is. but i live in edmonton right now from school

The blue is my Friends 2002 WRX that he's turning into a 2004. He's already got a 2004 engine in it.
    Last edited by Lionheart153; 07-15-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Cf hood Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120623_124900.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	106160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120623_113618.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	106161
    Last edited by Lionheart153; 06-23-2012 at 05:50 PM.

do not buy off brands like sigma and tamron. Glass is the most important part of your camera set up. dont cheap out because you WILL regret it.... trust me on that. you have a t2i? thats not a bad camera, and great L series glass will improve your quality more than I can explain. Then when you actually get into photography all you need is a new body and you already have the best glass on the market. Lenses hold their value like crazy. I sold a 70-200 f/4 IS for 200 less than what I bought it for and I used it for 2 years.

Well right now i have a canon 40D i actually have had no problems from my tamron lenses. I do have a few canon onesbas wel but i find my self using the tamron more with the exception of my 50mm 1.4

any 50mm other than the cheap 1.8 is perfect. the 1.2 just isnt worth 1200 $$ or whatever it is. i have the 1.4 as well. the quality difference between tamron and the canon lenses is crazy...

This guy helped me make a lot of my decisions. DigitalRevCom - YouTube

he really knows what hes talking about and will show you the differences in the quality of the product and the picture.

Ya my dad and brother are photographers, so i get to use there lenses to which are all canon hea got them all but since i dont do anything professional like them i find it harder to justify the money for it but i simply borrow there lenses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.