Subaru RS Turbo...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru RS Turbo... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I did a shoot a few weekends back, out at MillerMotorSports Track in Tooele, UT for a special client. The ...

Subaru RS Turbo...

I did a shoot a few weekends back, out at MillerMotorSports Track in Tooele, UT for a special client. The photos were orignally suppose to be for a feature, that has been delayed since the car has recently been wrecked and I didnt get to finish the project so I thought I'd share.

Here is a "Behind the Scenes" picture.

You can also check out a cool Teaser video my friend made on the shoot Zane Miller Subaru Impreza RS track car behind the scenes trailer from Mike Schreurs over at http://vimeo.com/15511683

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

such a sick picture! what kind of camera are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by chekhovbeckett View Post
    such a sick picture! what kind of camera are you using?
    Thanks! A Canon 5D Mark II

wow nice looking car
    If you have everything under control you're going too slow.
    Bugeye Mafia #218 XPT gm bcs stage 2
    my mods
    HIGH MILEAGE CLUB
    ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH.

This is a month or so old now, but I totally neglected to post it here. Anyway, thought I would share.

Teaser Video - Zane Miller Subaru Impreza RS track car behind the scenes trailer @ Zane Miller Subaru Impreza RS track car behind the scenes trailer on Vimeo

Image Build Short Video - Subaru GC Edit on Vimeo

Here is the shot/wallpaper;

Damn... I want your job... that would be awesome to be able to do that for a living... kudos... it was a nice car till it got wrecked... the only thing I would change is the huge wing on the back....
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.