question about posting pics

This is a discussion on question about posting pics within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; when i post a pic it comes up so that you have to click on it. they used to just ...

question about posting pics

when i post a pic it comes up so that you have to click on it. they used to just show up in the post like everyone elses. did something change on the site or am i doing something different.
    heres an example. i go down to were it says attach file and browse, and upload. this is what comes out they used to come up in the post as a big pic but not anymore. thanks

well that worked right look at the next post
    Last edited by irvin787878; 08-26-2010 at 03:46 PM.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok so that one worked but if you look into this post its the way i described it.
    Mudflaps

is it cause its not in the photography section. i have seen other threads that have the pics posted.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    you will find after posting 2 or more images by uploading them thru the site the just show as clickable image links.

1.you can open the image in new window copy and paste image link and post with the [IMG] [/IMG] tabs

p.s. thats what i just did when i posted yer images in your link you were asking about.

2. alternately you can use like photobucket to upload yer images too and then copy and paste the image link onto the forum again with the [IMG] [/IMG] tabs
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    you will find after posting 2 or more images by uploading them thru the site the just show as clickable image links.

1.you can open the image in new window copy and paste image link and post with the [IMG] [/IMG] tabs

p.s. thats what i just did when i posted yer images in your link you were asking about.

2. alternately you can use like photobucket to upload yer images too and then copy and paste the image link onto the forum again with the [IMG] [/IMG] tabs
    i see thanks
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR