bored at work...

This is a discussion on bored at work... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; bored at work and just thought i'd share some past photo shopped stuff non related to the subi world...

bored at work...

bored at work and just thought i'd share some past photo shopped stuff non related to the subi world

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the tunnel. Very nice. Check out the link in my sig if youd like to see some of my photos. I shoot with canon though so you may not be interested
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

Quote Originally Posted by Graham46 View Post
    I like the tunnel. Very nice. Check out the link in my sig if youd like to see some of my photos. I shoot with canon though so you may not be interested
    haha hey i don't judge anyone by there camera...it's all about the end result most of the pics on here are from when i first got my D60 so they're kinda ehhh....

ps your pics are awesome!! how long you been shooting for? i've only been playin around with my camera for about 6 months and i don't have any extras for it. just the basic 18-55 mm that comes with it. and no photoshop haha i really want to get better at it all...i just have no idea where to start.

Thanks man. I guess Ive been at it for about 5 or 6 years. First half of that film, and then digital from then on. Just keep messin with it and tryin to experiment. I recommend joining "flickr" and using the groups to discuss things just as you would here. And photoshop is key, Id be angry without it haha. PM me if you ever have a question, or you can PM verdugo, hes a pro and shoots with nikon I think

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

perfect! i'll definitely be getting ahold of you both. thanks in advance. as far a photoshop goes, would you recommend to just go out and buy the newest version?

If you have $600, sure! Haha. No seriously though, you probably dont need it... GIMP is free and very similar, and you can also use photoshop Elements, which I think is 99 or 199. I have CS5 cause I shoot raw 21 mp images and do lots of retouching, stacking, hdr, panoramas, all kinds of weird stuff... Plus if you shoot weddings, RAW can save your butt. But just sayin save the money for a lens of flash unless you will become firmly dedicated to learning the massiveness that is photoshop

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

oh ok...i've never heard of GIMP before. is it just a download? and ya i'm only shooting 10mp with my camera, plus it's just a hobby no need to stress about weddings or something like that haha that would be stressful!

I Support ClubWRX
    Gimp is a freely distributed image manipulation program; I use it in Linux and OSX. Professional photo and image folks may not find everything they need in there, but it does everything I need.

My piracy days are well behind me, so the fact that it's free and multiplatform is noice.

www.gimp.org
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Downloaded it last night...took about two minutes! definitely has everything i'll need. thanks guys!