A few X Games Rally / Super Rally photos

This is a discussion on A few X Games Rally / Super Rally photos within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We were representing hard at X Games 16 this year, rolling with over 75 people in our section and many ...

A few X Games Rally / Super Rally photos

We were representing hard at X Games 16 this year, rolling with over 75 people in our section and many others scattered all throughout the LA Coliseum. The topic has already been beat to death (about how poorly the rally car competition went, confusing course, excessive red flagging...) but all the same it was still great fun to be out there. SuperRally was very exciting to watch as well, I can't wait to see more of this in the US. Anyway check out some of the pics we got there. Photos by Louie Minette

Our gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtyim...57624532586277

More pics are being added too...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 409industries View Post
    The topic has already been beat to death (about how poorly the rally car competition went, confusing course, excessive red flagging...)
    yup read all about it on here & nasioc

still good to see and thanks for posting pics from the event.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition