Photoshop Sunburst Orange wheels - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Photoshop Sunburst Orange wheels within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i think the black would look good with red lugs too. i always liked red on AW subies, which is ...

i think the black would look good with red lugs too. i always liked red on AW subies, which is why i have red lugs haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I like the orange. There's a white eclipse around here with pink wheels and it looks awesome. White can pull off any color really ..
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    Thanks a ton for the photoshop Dez, they look great.

The orange was my friends idea (RSX owner, so prone to rice), i like the color so i was open to it. but idk if i like it enough to have it done or not. Black looks clean and traditional which is more the look im going for in my car.
    I think black wheels are great but lugs should be silver or black with them..... Just my opinion it's your car!

Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    I like the orange. There's a white eclipse around here with pink wheels and it looks awesome. White can pull off any color really ..
    Yeah as long as you like rice.....
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    all black with blue lugs looks SICK!!!
    Sickening...
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    I think black wheels are great but lugs should be silver or black with them..... Just my opinion it's your car!

Yeah as long as you like rice.....
    I'm doing the black now after looking at it and comparing. i know what you mean about the blue lugs, if i get them it will be somewhere down the road. The car is mine, but the splitters were off yours, so i'll listen to your words of advice. I like the blue in that it goes with my mud flaps and doesn't give the wheels that steel replacement rim look as much.

And there is nothing good about eclipses, they are a heaping stack of rice, and i don't want to be thought of as being similar to an eclipse so thats pretty much the nail in the coffin. Black it is.
    Last edited by The_Buck; 07-14-2010 at 04:12 PM.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

I Support ClubWRX
    And there is nothing good about eclipses, they are a heaping stack of rice, and i don't want to be thought of as being similar to an eclipse so thats pretty much the nail in the coffin. Black it is.
    I disagree. The Eclipse GSX was a force to be reckoned with. The engine from that model made it into the EVO.

There are many of those guys that lay down 10 second passes

http://dsmpurity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5164

^^ this guy made 10 second passes on an evoIII 16g!
    Last edited by Sinister; 07-14-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I disagree. The Eclipse GSX was a force to be reckoned with. The engine from that model made it into the EVO.

There are many of those guys that lay down 10 second passes

http://dsmpurity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5164

^^ this guy made 10 second passes on an evoIII 16g!
    Well i think eclipses are rice and i don't like them. maybe 1 model is fast but that only represents a very small portion of all the hatched out eclipse on the street today.

But your right they aren't all crap.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I purely mentioned the Eclipse because it was white with pink wheels and that's not something you see everyday. It wouldn't have mattered if it was a Mazda that had them, or whatever else. I just like the uniqueness. Black wheels don't look bad, but they're everywhere. That's why I voted orange.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

I'm doing the black now after looking at it and comparing. i know what you mean about the blue lugs, if i get them it will be somewhere down the road. The car is mine, but the splitters were off yours, so i'll listen to your words of advice. I like the blue in that it goes with my mud flaps and doesn't give the wheels that steel replacement rim look as much.
    The blue lugs could look cool if you're doing it up more rally-style with the blue mudflaps and some other blue accents. I just wouldn't get too crazy with them.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.