Oahu and Maui 2010
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Oahu and Maui 2010 within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last year I had posted pix of my trip to Kauai. Just returned from another trip to what seems like ...

I Support ClubWRX

Oahu and Maui 2010

Last year I had posted pix of my trip to Kauai. Just returned from another trip to what seems like the other side of the world to an East Coaster. This time Oahu and Maui. I'm not totally happy with all the pics yet but I figured I'd post up a couple I'm at least close with. I have another dozen or so that I'll try to get up when I have time. Found myself taking more pics of my wife than my usual landscape and inanimate object fetishs but I'll spare you the dozens of wife pix.

Pearl Harbor in Oahu:

Diamond Head in Oahu:

Lahaina, Maui:

Kaanapali, Maui:

Exploring Nakaele Point:

Somewhere along the Road to Hana:

Waimoku Falls in Haleakala National Park:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    And a couple more that are getting there...

Largest Amida Buddha Statue outside of Japan. We were married by a buddhist so it made sense to check this place out.

Lahaina Jodo Mission

One of the largest Indian Banyan trees in the world. 60 feet high, has 12 major trunks in addition to a huge core. Stretches over a 200-foot area and shades 2/3 of an acre. Jerry Garcia spent a ton of time painting this tree and...well...doing drugs.

One Tree. Pretty insane.

More waterfalls

Last edited by Ying; 06-24-2010 at 09:28 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh man you suuuuuuuuck. I wanna go back soooooooo bad!

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

It's beautiful! And I love the crab picture!
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Oh man you suuuuuuuuck. I wanna go back soooooooo bad!
    Yeah I think Maui might be my favorite place on Earth. Did not care for Oahu though. We did A LOT of asking questions and research on how exactly we could move over permanently. The wife's a teacher and the islands are in desparate need of good educators these days. Not much there for a marketing manager though. I'm terrible in service industries like hotel mgmt and food/beverage so we're out of luck unless I can come up with a tastier pineapple than the Maui Gold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.