Mariners Game, 6-18-10

This is a discussion on Mariners Game, 6-18-10 within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Went to my beloved Seattle Mariners game last Friday, and my friend Eugene and I split the photography duties (partially ...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

Mariners Game, 6-18-10

Went to my beloved Seattle Mariners game last Friday, and my friend Eugene and I split the photography duties (partially because I couldn't resist the Prime Rib Nachos! ) Anyway, here's a link to all the photos:

http://verdugo.smugmug.com/Friends/M...-Game-6-18-10/

And a few of my selected favorites:

Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You went to a winner! How about that Cliff Lee? Amazing pitcher! Amazing pictures too!!

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm going to see the M's play in August. I'll be up in Boston visiting a friend and the M's were playing so I snagged some tickets because I've always dreamed of going to Fenway. My tickets are down the right field line I'll get some pictures for you guys. And Armin, garlic fries > nachos. Also unrelated question for you, do you ever go drink at the Triangle?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Fenway is epic. Went there in 2008 while I was in Boston watching my Mariners play the Red Sox. Dress comfortable. They will have big swamp coolers underneath the stands to keep you cool.

The Pyramid outside of Safeco is awesome too. I always hit them up for a few beers and a dog.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Skreekin View Post
    Fenway is epic. Went there in 2008 while I was in Boston watching my Mariners play the Red Sox. Dress comfortable. They will have big swamp coolers underneath the stands to keep you cool.

The Pyramid outside of Safeco is awesome too. I always hit them up for a few beers and a dog.
    They are my Mariners.

Dress comfortable...I don't care how hot you think it gets in Boston. 145 > 100. Afghanistan is hot sir.

I always go to the Triangle cause we know the guy who runs it. If you go into the bar there you'll probably see a picture of me. I have one from when I was in Korea and then I stopped by there in March for a few beers and to give Brian some photos I took over here.

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    You went to a winner! How about that Cliff Lee? Amazing pitcher! Amazing pictures too!!
    Thanks! And yeah he was amazing that night! I hope to god he really doesn't get traded away.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I'm going to see the M's play in August. I'll be up in Boston visiting a friend and the M's were playing so I snagged some tickets because I've always dreamed of going to Fenway. My tickets are down the right field line I'll get some pictures for you guys. And Armin, garlic fries > nachos. Also unrelated question for you, do you ever go drink at the Triangle?
    Sick man! And I had garlic fries too of course, but have you honestly had the PRIME RIB Nachoes from the Terrace Club? They're absolutely amazing! Dude cuts a piece of prime rib off, then chops it up into pieces and then adds it to your nachos with cheddar cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, olives, lettuce, green onions, and jalapenos. SO good!

And no, I've never eaten at The Triangle...where is it exactly?

Pyramid rocks too!
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thanks! And yeah he was amazing that night! I hope to god he really doesn't get traded away.

Sick man! And I had garlic fries too of course, but have you honestly had the PRIME RIB Nachoes from the Terrace Club? They're absolutely amazing! Dude cuts a piece of prime rib off, then chops it up into pieces and then adds it to your nachos with cheddar cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, olives, lettuce, green onions, and jalapenos. SO good!

And no, I've never eaten at The Triangle...where is it exactly?

Pyramid rocks too!
    I have not had that...then again I haven't been to an M's game in AGES. I think the last one was probably 4 years ago. But next time I'm in town for baseball season I'll be getting tickets. The Triangle is right on first. Literally right accross the street from Qwest field. It's pretty small and it's right next to Starbucks' new corporate building. At least I think that's what Brian said they built. It's a pretty sweet little place to get some beers.

The most memorable M's game I've been to was the last game of the 2001 season. They played the Rangers, and had they won it would have given them 117 wins on the season breaking the record...... Unfortunatly they lost. The Rangers were the second worst team in the MLB that year if I remember correctly, which made it even worse.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I have not had that...then again I haven't been to an M's game in AGES. I think the last one was probably 4 years ago. But next time I'm in town for baseball season I'll be getting tickets. The Triangle is right on first. Literally right accross the street from Qwest field. It's pretty small and it's right next to Starbucks' new corporate building. At least I think that's what Brian said they built. It's a pretty sweet little place to get some beers.
    I'll have to check it out next time I go to a game