decided to take a few pics of my bugeye - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on decided to take a few pics of my bugeye within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Speedette word. Plus the end of my driveway is a regular curb, not a gradual incline, so ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    word. Plus the end of my driveway is a regular curb, not a gradual incline, so that'd be full of fail right there!

I actually like what you did with the hood. Gets my vote.

And maybe the smoked tails look more visible in person, but they look way dark in the pics. Smoked tails are never a good idea because you never know who's going to be coming up behind you! Could be the near-sighted grandma who doesn't quite see that you're braking because the light is green and BAM! bye bye subie.
    My curb was similar when I bought the place I had to make sure
    the sidewalk/curb could be changed and it was ok'd by the county.. Super lame but oh well. I have a good chunk of property so I had to have the road to the house paved anyway. Nice clean cars enter and exit now

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    My curb was similar when I bought the place I had to make sure
    the sidewalk/curb could be changed and it was ok'd by the county.. Super lame but oh well. I have a good chunk of property so I had to have the road to the house paved anyway. Nice clean cars enter and exit now
    Glad the county was cool with it! HOA too? I'm only in a rental place ATM. And though Justin is able to get over it just fine in his subie, I hate the curb. It will be an important factor when it comes time to buy!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Hahaha the neighbors were NOT happy but it was not in the CCRs so they can kiss my ass. Besides 90% of my time is on a bike as it is I can't deal with curbs as entrances to my home.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12