Got me a clear hood
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got me a clear hood within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got a good deal on a clear hood.... what do you guys think?...

Got me a clear hood

Got a good deal on a clear hood.... what do you guys think?

2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very nice... photoshop?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Looks legit.
    2003 WRX Midnight Black Pearl

My Pics: Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice Photoshop.. Time for mods

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Actually the only part photoshopped was the license plate, otherwise this is a real photograph... Just a long exposure with seperate light sources. Always wanted to try when I first saw it done with a refrigerator.

YES! It IS time for some mods!!

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

actually, that would be pretty sick, like, a heat resistant clear hood?

I dont know if they even exist or not, I just love bending the laws of photography... see my website for examples

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

i like it man it looks sick

what i would give to have one of those lol... and im interested to see what other cool things you can do with a camera
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

My website is in my signature have a look

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    what i would give to have one of those lol... and im interested to see what other cool things you can do with a camera
    It's amazingly easy to do if you have a tripod. I arranged a Subaru photoshoot for AWDTuning and I did all the photo editing (photographer just gave me all of the RAW files). I did a transparent hood photo for every single car that came to the shoot.

I will say, it looks tons better with even light distribution in the picture.

We did a clear valley pan on the intake of a big block so you could see the lifters and pushrods. It worked fine with hot oil, so why not a hood?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    We did a clear valley pan on the intake of a big block so you could see the lifters and pushrods. It worked fine with hot oil, so why not a hood?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    It's amazingly easy to do if you have a tripod. I arranged a Subaru photoshoot for AWDTuning and I did all the photo editing (photographer just gave me all of the RAW files). I did a transparent hood photo for every single car that came to the shoot.

I will say, it looks tons better with even light distribution in the picture.
    That sounds like a sweet gig! Im confused what you did with the raw files, are you saying you combined different normal shots with the hood open and the hood closed? Or were they also doing long single exposures like this one? Id love to see if you still have access to them somewhere.

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham46 View Post
    That sounds like a sweet gig! Im confused what you did with the raw files, are you saying you combined different normal shots with the hood open and the hood closed? Or were they also doing long single exposures like this one? Id love to see if you still have access to them somewhere.
    Yes, I combined shots. The photographer just dumped several hundred .RAW files on me and said "have fun". I'm not complaining entirely though considering he did it for lunch at Subway. I wish he'd been a better photographer though. And most of the photos he took had phantom dots and squiggly lines that took me a week's worth of work to get rid of.

My HDD took a dump last year. The only pictures I have access too are ones I posted online.

Clear hood pics:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.