Camera Phone Shot of the Day - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Camera Phone Shot of the Day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; did anyone else ever get candy with their order from kartboy? hahaha...

did anyone else ever get candy with their order from kartboy? hahaha
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    iiiii want candy

do do do do do DO DO

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    iiiii want candy

do do do do do DO DO
    ...You would think of that song

Anyhow, aside from being a 5MP camera, they forgot to mention the droid camera is pretty terrible. There might be tricks to it like running a different app or something, but regardless, I'm terrible with it. That being said pics don't do justice, but here is my family's 3 dogs (I am blaming the bulldog for my allergy issues) and myself and girl, which is an extra terrible shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails max.jpg   molly.jpg   Bailey.jpg   nichole.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I have a soft spot for animals and I love yours. I especially love Molly
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, she's gotta learn to hold onto her fur though.

Ever seen homeward bound from like 20 years ago?... Yes... American bulldogs are THAT dumb. Sweet dog though. 70 some odd pounds of straight muscle and still growing.

Ear infections are like wild fire in our house. One dog gets one, and then we have 6 in a matter of a week. Getting ear drops in that dogs ears is near impossible because none of us can hold her she's so strong.
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I bet she thinks she's a lap dog too.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

I Support ClubWRX
    Somewhat. The vizsla is the bad one about that. She just does the head rest routine (which is amazingly heavy by itself.. Also big enough to really screw you up if you are playing wii).
    2011 STi Build Log

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Ever seen homeward bound from like 20 years ago?... Yes... American bulldogs are THAT dumb. Sweet dog though. 70 some odd pounds of straight muscle and still growing.
    my abd is pretty sharp, sometimes more than his own good. Then again he's not technically "my" dog, he's the x's dog.. but I'm still his pappa.

CJ has issues with his ears too, but he's pretty good about medication. I tell him to lay down, he does.. I roll him and pet the belly while Elise administers the ear med. Works like a charm till he shakes that huge head. lol.. I swear half the dose is meant to be sprayed around the room.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I don't know about the breed in general, but ours is just not all there . Nice dog regardless.

Ours doesn't shake the ear wash out actually, but our other dogs do that. It goes everywhere and isn't the nicest stuff. She's much more bone motivated over attention actually. She also likes tennis balls that she rips in half... Not new ones though.

She does do this head swing thing, not really a shake but a real hard shake... It's the equivalent of taking a hard hook right to the chest. Wrecking ball.

All in all though, great dog. Fits well with the other two older dogs.
    2011 STi Build Log

CJ uses the massive shoulders.. he'll run up beside you and just toss his body weight right into the knee.. down ya go lol.

we got him as a rescue, he was neglected and possibly abused. Had a broken leg, 15lbs under weight and in generally terrible shape. Here he is now.

When Elise moves to Michigan in a few weeks I'm going to miss him. Wont miss his hair and dog mess lol.. but will def miss him, he's a good dog buddy. I demanded visitation when we decided to part ways lol.. Elise says I can come and visit him any time I like. I'm curious how he's going to do in the cold this winter.. he's always been a southern dog.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice lookin dog.

Ours loves the snow up here in PA. We have to pull her she stays out for so long.

They are a pretty good breed all in all. Character of the english bulls minus the health issues. Compared to a lot of dog breeds, they are very, very hardy health wise. Learning to hold on their fur a bit better would help though.

Yours is a lot wider than ours and not as long. Odd how much variation there is in the breed. Ours is a year and a quarter and won't stop growing in the neck region. Gone through three of those walking hardness leashes already - running out of sizes because of her chest size haha.
    2011 STi Build Log

that dog is soo cute. I have one myself..his name is Baily

Nice lookin dog.

Yours is a lot wider than ours and not as long. Odd how much variation there is in the breed. Ours is a year and a quarter and won't stop growing in the neck region. Gone through three of those walking hardness leashes already - running out of sizes because of her chest size haha.
    They do shed alot.. and its white so really shows up in say.. a black wrx interior? lol..

There are two major types of abd's though.. Johnsons are the huge ones. Judging from the facial structure of yours thats probably what you've got. CJ is the other type.. name of which is slipping my mind atm. Regardless.. they are hearty dogs health wise and very loyal if not slightly clingy. CJ's 6 yrs old and well done growing. Though at this point we're trimming him back down but he's still a little chubby. lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yeah, she's gotta learn to hold onto her fur though.

Good looking bulldog. My girlfriends american bull is around 125 pounds of pure muscle. Thing's a beast but is goofy as hell.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.