Subaru WRX Forum banner

Camera Phone Shot of the Day

14K views 143 replies 40 participants last post by  Ying 
#1 ·
In light of the fact that I'm not super into photography, but like to take random pictures with my phone when I'm somewhere cool, I thought it would be fun to start a thread for pictures people have taken recently with the camera on their cell phone.

No finagling shutters and light exposure, etc. Just point and click. Feel free to share any type of picture, and any info you'd like to post about it.

To begin, here's a couple pictures I've taken this winter/spring:

Maymont Park in Richmond, VA

Chicago, IL from Lake Michigan

Central Park in February 2010

See less See more
#14 ·
leave it to you to post a picture of a cute cat in a sink :p

Bo, just don't forget to keep teaching your son how pushing pressure into a soap bubble can change the potential energy it has. future forced induction engineer? j/k he looks like a great kid :)

#17 ·
To me, they look more like an Infiniti G coupe than anything else. Dollar for dollar, the Korean offerings look better every year. Kia's new 2011 Optima and Hyundai's new Sonata really seem to have closed the gaps in terms of aesthetics with their Japanese counterparts.

#20 · (Edited)
Oh fun. Must have missed this thread when it started. I don't think about taking camera phone pix nearly as often as I need to. I have a BB Storm for work with a better camera but I hardly take it anywhere besides work and then home. These pics are from my personal LG Dare so quality isn't quite as great.

Frog in a jar...

One man band, Keller Williams. Really a must see if you're a musician or just generally a music fan.

#24 ·
3 for me today.

Fun in the structures lab and what happens when a beam is loaded with 45 thousand pounds of pressure multiple times. I is structural engineering nerd.

What I walked past after the lab.

#25 ·
Sweet thread! Can't believe I just saw it! :thumbup:

Damn, camera phones have come such a long way! Some shots rival my point n' shoot Canon Powershot camera. :tongue:

A couple from my iPhone 3Gs:

FORT MYERS, FLORIDA from the plane!

At the overpass before the start of the TAIL OF THE DRAGON, North Carolina

JELLYFISH!

#34 ·
I set all my towns cop bikes up. You wouldn't believe he amount of cash blown by these guys. Ours all have compact lexmark printers, linksys routers and scanners. Scan the license enter the codes and print the huge ticket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.