Subaru WRX Forum banner

Camera Phone Shot of the Day

14K views 143 replies 40 participants last post by  Ying 
#1 ·
In light of the fact that I'm not super into photography, but like to take random pictures with my phone when I'm somewhere cool, I thought it would be fun to start a thread for pictures people have taken recently with the camera on their cell phone.

No finagling shutters and light exposure, etc. Just point and click. Feel free to share any type of picture, and any info you'd like to post about it.

To begin, here's a couple pictures I've taken this winter/spring:

Maymont Park in Richmond, VA

Chicago, IL from Lake Michigan

Central Park in February 2010

See less See more
#48 ·
here's another cool feature of the Samsung Eternity.
Their "Landscape" setting let's you take 5 pictures in a 180° sweep, then fit's them all together pretty well. Like this. This is my grandmother backyard from one corner of the house, to the other.

#61 ·
So this is what I came out to when I left work yesterday...

R32 and a few Turbo Diesels.

While I was mildly amused that the middle-aged VW clan decided to "huddle" in my corner of the parking lot, I was not amused at the clearance between my car and the first TDI(note that I have become professional at taking every inch of asphalt left before the stone planter in order to stay away from any potential encroachment). When you can't even open the door half way to get in the car, occasionally it may not bode well for someone's paint job. Fortunately I am a "do unto others" kind or person. I am glad I left first though. /rant.

#64 ·
Up at my father-in-law's lakehouse. Looking out the window at this car continues to put a smile on my face, even after all these years. :)

My iPhone's camera seems to have suddenly gotten worse in the last few months.

#67 · (Edited)
Up at my father-in-law's lakehouse. Looking out the window at this car continues to put a smile on my face, even after all these years. :)

My iPhone's camera seems to have suddenly gotten worse in the last few months.
I believe the latest update killed my friend's camera functionality altogether. So, it could be worse!

I'll wh0r3 out my new roof rack. I finally pulled the trigger on buying one. I got sick of the trunk rack scratching the wing and destroying the trunk. I took these with my phone's 3.2MP camera and then touched the colors up in Photoshop.

#68 · (Edited)
This is a cool thread. Here are some of my favorite cell phone pics to date.

Passion Pit in Milwaukee. So much fun.

Funny lookin car.

Me and the Fonz haha.

Fun times in Mexico.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.