impreza 22B type R pics N.Z Trip - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on impreza 22B type R pics N.Z Trip within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 2.0Rs Forgive me if I'm confused over this. So a year ago you bought a 22b. So ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    Forgive me if I'm confused over this. So a year ago you bought a 22b. So pretty recently you went to New Zealand to drive your car? But you live in California? I'm confused.
    yes you have got it right. I live in Cali and our 22B is in N.Z it does not bother me one bit, I own a 22B Actually I have family there so it makes it more worthwhile to have it there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 22B05STI View Post
    yes you have got it right. I live in Cali and our 22B is in N.Z it does not bother me one bit, I own a 22B Actually I have family there so it makes it more worthwhile to have it there.
    Damn, I wouldn't be able to live without it. Import it!

Dude your camera aim was way off on this pic!

**__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

That is a ridiculously beautiful car. There is no way I could let the car stay in another country...

Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    That is a ridiculously beautiful car. There is no way I could let the car stay in another country...
    Thanks, I am so glad to be able to own such a nice 22B. it does suck that I can't keep it over here in the US but it would have to stay here as a show car and not get driven. that would be worse. Although it would be great if I had a place like this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SICKESTGARAGEEVER-1.jpg  

Thanks, I am so glad to be able to own such a nice 22B. it does suck that I can't keep it over here in the US but it would have to stay here as a show car and not get driven. that would be worse. Although it would be great if I had a place like this!
    And? It can be used as a show or track car. It already doesn't get driven. If you wanna drive it here slap on your sti's plate. Cop pulls you over it's your track car and just put on (insert part here) and just test driving your car to make sure there are no problems. At least around here I know a lot of people that do that with their race cars. Few have gotten pulled over and the cops have always been cool and understanding. They end up asking about the car or their dad has a car he races. It's always something. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tarmacsti View Post
    Dude your camera aim was way off on this pic!

you are right ! here is one that is a bit better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00371.jpg  

Very nice I woudn't mind having another ride stashed away in another country but it sure would be hard with that hot sled.
    "Blobeye Syndicate #50"

Not sure if anyone has seen this but it is pretty interesting. YouTube - Subaru Impreza STi 22B - The Facts Part 1 Nice comparison of 22b and STi...makes me want one even more.

Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen this but it is pretty interesting. YouTube - Subaru Impreza STi 22B - The Facts Part 1 Nice comparison of 22b and STi...makes me want one even more.
    Thanks for the link, I hope someday you get a chance to own one. Well worth the money!

Thanks for the link, I hope someday you get a chance to own one. Well worth the money!
    I can honestly say with near certainty that won't happen given they weren't offered in North America. However, you can let me drive yours when my wife and I take a trip to NZ.

mmm very nice car dude, im from NZ can tell that you took the photo's here too

bugger u cant take it out when you want though.

how much did u pick it up for if u dont mind me asking. can remember seeing a 22b for sale here a while back cant remember what it sold for though

Over a year ago now I was furtunate enough to be able to buy a 22B number 339 of 400. I recently went down to new zealand and took a few trips out in it. I thought I would post some of the pictures we took while out on the trips. It is such a awsome car and I just wanted to share some pics for those who might be interested and share my enthusiasm on such an awsome car
    These attachments have most of the best pictures I have of the 22B, I am going to get some more soon of the engine bay which I never took any of. I bought a new battery, a new ground cable a new battery clamp, to put it back to the original spec as it had small aftermarket batt. I also replaced the belt shield and power steering reservior tank as it had some corrosion from the trip over from japan. It now looks like new.

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    <---- currently drooling.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    <---- currently drooling.
    Thanks, the 22B's are awsome cars and when I first saw and read about them, I really hoped to own one someday and then this opportunity came up to buy this one, it was awsome. My avatar is a photo I took during a trip to a little town called Akaroa with my wife who is in the photo. It is such a cool looking car, I really like to share my enthusiasim about 22Bs but not too many people know what they are with only #399 of them it is fairly rare!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12