Just one photo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just one photo within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Went to my friends in Easton for New Years. Came back from a diner on new years day after breakfast ...

Just one photo

Went to my friends in Easton for New Years. Came back from a diner on new years day after breakfast and he pulled into here to check it out. I couldn't resist. What sucks is I forgot my camera but my friend has a decent camera on his phone. Couldn't pass it up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

To check what out?

Porsche Dealership?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    To check what out?

Porsche Dealership?
    It's not a dealer. It's a warehouse. I'm guessing their parts distributor. He was curious to what it was since it wasn't a dealer. Hence why we drove in since it sat really far back from the road.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcd View Post
    Wow.
    It wasn't a wow picture. I sense sarcasm in this one.

I Support ClubWRX
    sweet man, I love the old RS'

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I have been looking for a white RS for a looong time.
    Preferably with it's interior close to stock. I want to gut it and do everything inside in white and red.

I can't bring myself to go that wild with my daily car, and when the Sebring gets sold, I want something to play with that the lady of the house won't complain about if it isn't running.

When it's done, it will be fun to hand her the keys.

Funny about that photo, I'd rather have the RS than most Porsches (economically speaking). This excludes the likes of 959 and 928S (the supercars).

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0Rs View Post
    It's not a dealer. It's a warehouse. I'm guessing their parts distributor. He was curious to what it was since it wasn't a dealer. Hence why we drove in since it sat really far back from the road.
    oh gotcha. I was confused. Thanks for the explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2.0 View Post
    I have been looking for a white RS for a looong time.
    Preferably with it's interior close to stock. I want to gut it and do everything inside in white and red.

I can't bring myself to go that wild with my daily car, and when the Sebring gets sold, I want something to play with that the lady of the house won't complain about if it isn't running.

When it's done, it will be fun to hand her the keys.

Funny about that photo, I'd rather have the RS than most Porsches (economically speaking). This excludes the likes of 959 and 928S (the supercars).
    I hear ya. Did the red steelies because they came silver and looked horrible on the cars but never came around to painting them. Most people do some gaudy color and had red laying around. lol

This car is winding down to be a daily. Got an 04 swap with a vf34 on it now and have an 09 heads with an 09 block at work I may swap in. But then I'll have to source a harness and do all the wiring again which I'm not sure if I feel like doing. So we'll see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.