When Subarus Attack: Las Vegas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on When Subarus Attack: Las Vegas within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; thats rad. What state is that with the Boy Scout emblem on the license plate?...

I Support ClubWRX
    thats rad. What state is that with the Boy Scout emblem on the license plate?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sweet get together......kinda miss the old days, when i had time to go on rides like this
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Peachypumpkincheeks

Great pics!
    Love the doggeh one!

Some interesting print design on the roof of that one Subie, like Louis Vuitton, but with the pigs and Flat4. Lolz clever.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

wow, nice!!! I love the one with the ferrari 360 and the forester in the background like "WHAT?!" Go Subies Go!
    02 MBP WRX
    tein basic damper coilovers, cusco f/r sway bars and strut tower braces(rear carbon fiber), axis 19x8.5" spyders w/nitto nt555 235/35zr tires, txs down pipe, perrin cat delete pipe and uppipe, txs turbo-back w/rfl titanium muffler, turbosmart ss bov, blitz sus intake, blitz sbcd 2, apexi safc and turbo timer, sti injectors, walboro fuel pump, kartboy short shifter and knob, sti hoodscoop, zerosports carbon fiber wing raisers...

Quote Originally Posted by capt'n'caveman View Post
    sweet get together......kinda miss the old days, when i had time to go on rides like this
    aint that the truth...
    02 MBP WRX
    tein basic damper coilovers, cusco f/r sway bars and strut tower braces(rear carbon fiber), axis 19x8.5" spyders w/nitto nt555 235/35zr tires, txs down pipe, perrin cat delete pipe and uppipe, txs turbo-back w/rfl titanium muffler, turbosmart ss bov, blitz sus intake, blitz sbcd 2, apexi safc and turbo timer, sti injectors, walboro fuel pump, kartboy short shifter and knob, sti hoodscoop, zerosports carbon fiber wing raisers...

I set one of those pics as my Desktop Picture Beautiful cars and City
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin R.I.P

thats so bad ass... i bet all of vegas was rumblin
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

This thread is def worth bumping!! awesome cars, Hot & Sexy city? what else can you ask for?!!

I love my Nevada!!!

PS: Part 2 needs to be organized. That is, if it isn't already in the works!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12