New pics of my red Subie!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

This is a discussion on New pics of my red Subie! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; These are pics with my new grill and lip! I also just put my mach v springs on last night ...

  1. #1
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,285

    New pics of my red Subie!

    These are pics with my new grill and lip! I also just put my mach v springs on last night too. So far it is half an inch lower...it is noticeable though. No more horrid gap!!

    BEFORE:

    Attachment 85643
    Attachment 85642

    AFTER:
    Attachment 85645

    Attachment 85644

    Attachment 85646

    Attachment 85647
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Toboggan T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Your Mommas
    Posts
    25,514
    I Support ClubWRX
    I love red ones


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  4. #3
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,614
    I Support ClubWRX
    what happened to doing the I badge?

    the lip looks great, not a fan of the grill though

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  5. #4
    Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    oHIo
    Posts
    16,900
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good,I like mesh grills.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

  6. #5
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,285
    Ehh...I decided I didn't want the i badge after all. Thanks! I really like the lip! I also really like the grill I think It looks awesome! My friend and I put the springs on last night, it wasn't really that hard actually. Pretty easy once we did the first one and got familiar with what we were doing. The grill wasn't bad either.

    Now I do have a black i badge that may possible fit on the back..but i think it may look gay if I put it over top of the blue one...what do ya think?

    Also..does anyone want the pink i badges...first one that wants them PM and I will mail them to ya...no charge...I dont care...lol!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  7. #6
    Registered User 06ImprezaWRXSTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    101
    Nice car, you make me want one even more

  8. #7
    Registered User jrswrx69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    powell tn
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Ehh...I decided I didn't want the i badge after all. Thanks! I really like the lip! I also really like the grill I think It looks awesome! My friend and I put the springs on last night, it wasn't really that hard actually. Pretty easy once we did the first one and got familiar with what we were doing. The grill wasn't bad either.

    Now I do have a black i badge that may possible fit on the back..but i think it may look gay if I put it over top of the blue one...what do ya think?

    Also..does anyone want the pink i badges...first one that wants them PM and I will mail them to ya...no charge...I dont care...lol!
    hey ill get the badge from you if you really dont want it but as for the red scooby looks great

  9. #8
    Registered User Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Zionsville, PA
    Posts
    210
    Looks good! I'm getting my Mach V springs on tomorrow with kyb gr2 struts. I'm hoping to see similar results. My wheel gap
    was pretty bad in the front. How's the ride quality?

  10. #9
    Registered User 06ImprezaWRXSTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by jrswrx69 View Post
    hey ill get the badge from you if you really dont want it but as for the red scooby looks great
    Hehe I think am first in line, just waiting on reply back. Sorry.

  11. #10
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,285
    The ride is fine, it is a little firmer but its not bad at all!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  12. #11
    Registered User jrswrx69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    powell tn
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by 06ImprezaWRXSTI View Post
    Hehe I think am first in line, just waiting on reply back. Sorry.
    awww darnit lmao ok well i try next time hehehehehehe oh does any body with 06 wrx or sti looking to get rid of clear lense tail light if so let me know i need to replace on waaaahh

  13. #12
    Registered User Asgeir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    12
    cool in red

  14. #13
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,919
    nice rare red hawkeye!

  15. #14
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,285
    Thanks!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •