08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

2008 wrb

2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

KpSTI, I really like your photo with the mountains! Glad to see more people posting here.

Sadly after getting all excited and taking a lot of really really good pictures, I left the memory card with them at a Mcdonalds... Soooo I'm out a mem card and 15+ great pictures.

Man that sucks big time!!!! Nothing worse than losing great pictures but actually losing the card as well! I feel your pain!

Another random one...... I get bored on my days off lol

09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Here's a cold pic of my son's 08 WRX about 2 weeks ago during our big snow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1030091033.jpg  

i like how you have the matching red stitching on the shift boot, brake boot, and even the arm rest. Was that custom done or ordered?...ps im not a huge fan of the blue leather, and white shift knob but as long as you like it then its all good

Ric, how you liking those RPF1's? They look nice with the blue paint. I just mounted the summers on a set of black 17x8's and put my Blizzaks on the stock rims so I haven't been able to drive on them yet and am anxiously awaiting the day I can test them out on my 09.

Quote Originally Posted by 2w0r0x9 View Post
    i like how you have the matching red stitching on the shift boot, brake boot, and even the arm rest. Was that custom done or ordered?...ps im not a huge fan of the blue leather, and white shift knob but as long as you like it then its all good
    I believe big sky had a similar thing custom made? Not to sure where he got them, id be interested to where these are from???
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Interior

The boots are from RedlineGoods a vendor on NASIOC. The know is from Lathewerks. Yea I am a little old school (muscle cars) I like the white know. I had a Cobb black, but it was too small.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    KpSTI, I really like your photo with the mountains! Glad to see more people posting here.

Sadly after getting all excited and taking a lot of really really good pictures, I left the memory card with them at a Mcdonalds... Soooo I'm out a mem card and 15+ great pictures.
    Thanks man! That sucks about your memory card.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

I'm a new guy here's my '09. Stock and under 600 miles still lol but not for too long...

Dad's V:

Here's the only pics. I have of my '09 at the moment...

Damn. I want a CTSV... doesn't that thing push like 560hp? That's freakin insane.
    -Stink-Eye Mob #999-

2008 WRB WRX, Rally Armor Mud-flaps, ERZ Catless 3" exhaust, Tsudo DP, COBB AP (Stage 2)

Shot these of my 2010 over the weekend

2100 mi on it now.. lovin every minute of seat time I can get

dont mind the date stamp.. somewhere along the lines my cam got weird.. even if I re-set it.. its not right when I go to use it again.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

is it me or does everyone have that same pioneer deck?

lol... possible they're pretty popular. There are 4 models that look similar though, the F700 (what I've got) and F900... and the newer F710 and F910.. I had it in another car previous so instead of messing with the factory radio I just popped this one in there. Fits great, works well..
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.