08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 70
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1056

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good effort, i need to do this on the weekend, but i like to stretch it out over a 2 ...

Good effort, i need to do this on the weekend, but i like to stretch it out over a 2 day period...lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Black11wrx View Post
    Good effort, i need to do this on the weekend, but i like to stretch it out over a 2 day period...lol
    Thanks!

I don't blame you for stretching it out, my arm was about to fall off after the glaze and I still had to do the wax..
    Robert

Stink-Eye Mob #1313
    2011 WRX 4 Door Ltd in DGM

this thread
    2003 ABP DC5
    1983 Z28 Camaro
    D1GP/Formula Drift/JDM Allstars/Just Drift

EDM '08 WRX-S (OEM 4.444 FDR + rear LSD) with a few drivability mods...

- GRB STi downpipe
    - SPT CB exhaust
    - Stage 2 custom tune
    - Kartboy + TIC short shift and bushings kit
    - Whiteline 22mm adj rear sway bar + Kartboy endlinks
    - Kartboy rear subframe bushings
    - Koni Sport suspension (front inserts + rear shocks)
    - GRB STi OEM springs + tophats
    - GrN STi 5spd tranny mount
    - GrN STi engine mounts
    - GrN STi Pitch stopper
    - FHI 4-pots (front) + SS lines + ATE Super Blue fluid + Hawk HPS pads all around
    - Enkei SC23 wheels in 17x7.5 ET+45
    - Michelin PS2 225/45-17
    - STi 20th anniversary CF rear spoiler

Finally took a couple more since I got the car in October...

2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Quote Originally Posted by martymcfly View Post
    EDM '08 WRX-S (OEM 4.444 FDR + rear LSD) with a few drivability mods...
    I'm jealous of your gearing.. Car looks great too!
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by martymcfly View Post
    EDM '08 WRX-S
    - Enkei SC23 wheels in 17x7.5 ET+45
    Didn't the WRX-S come with Prodrive GT1's?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Subaru have lost their way with interiors. I wanted to buy the new Liberty GT but couldn’t get over the terrible interior and went for a GTI instead.

Nice looking cars everyone! I just got through all 70 pages of photos, not reading all comments though. I'm slowly getting in the market for a WRX STI, perhaps this Summer or Fall. Not in a real hurry, but would still love the AWD on the gravel / dirt roads to my parents place we frequent - FUN! Currently take a lifted F250 diesel there, so not great driving dynamics.

Regarding the front bumper rock chips - I think they look cool. It's a result of doing battle out on the road, a part of the car's character, a result of the car's life experiences. I'm planning on a black vehicle as well and will chock up the front marks as added character. Now, door dings, etc. are not OK by me - totally different when sitting still in a parking lot. More on this, new lower VOC paints and clear coats that are more environmentally friendly tend to be much less durable. I've got a Bimmer (black) and it's got super soft clearcoat, so the same chipping problems, plus really have to watch for swirl marks when waxing / polishing, and NO carwashes for me!

Quote Originally Posted by boarder1995 View Post
    Nice looking cars everyone! I just got through all 70 pages of photos, not reading all comments though. I'm slowly getting in the market for a WRX STI, perhaps this Summer or Fall. Not in a real hurry, but would still love the AWD on the gravel / dirt roads to my parents place we frequent - FUN! Currently take a lifted F250 diesel there, so not great driving dynamics.

Regarding the front bumper rock chips - I think they look cool. It's a result of doing battle out on the road, a part of the car's character, a result of the car's life experiences. I'm planning on a black vehicle as well and will chock up the front marks as added character. Now, door dings, etc. are not OK by me - totally different when sitting still in a parking lot. More on this, new lower VOC paints and clear coats that are more environmentally friendly tend to be much less durable. I've got a Bimmer (black) and it's got super soft clearcoat, so the same chipping problems, plus really have to watch for swirl marks when waxing / polishing, and NO carwashes for me!
    Awesome! What year is the 250?? Want to sell it to me I'm looking for one of those
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

2002 F250, CC short bed, black, 4inch lift, 35" tires on 20" black rims, 7.3 PSD, chipped, trans. shift kit, etc. - definitely DON'T want to sell it. It's got ~170,000 miles and running strong. Bought it new the weekend before Sept.11, 2001. :-(

Sounds like an awesome truck. I can understand why you don't want to part with it

It's a little newer than the ones I'm looking at though... 90s and earlier.

Oh, by the way welcome to the site! Where are you located?
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Here's a picture of mine. Already put over a thousand miles on it since I picked it up last Thursday. I really don't want to mod it more than it is since I want to focus on the track car... but i've been looking at some 3" catless downpipes, and maybe a VF52 down the road... Why is boost and torque so addicting lol.
    Stink Eye Mob #117
    2008 SWP WRX Hatch - DD - Gold RPF1's, HKS Coilovers, SPT CBE, OS Tune by Keith at AWDTuning
    2001 MR2 Spyder - 2zz swap, gutted toy, Autocross/TexasTimeTrials car
    1991 MR2 Turbo - Gen2 3S-GTE Swap For Sale

wow

will be posting my silver 08 wrx soon, loving the pics ! definatly have learnt a thing or two about sub looks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.