08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 56
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well coilovers will be delivered on monday! Got my Perrin dowmpipe installed on my Perrin CBE and wow is stage ...

Well coilovers will be delivered on monday! Got my Perrin dowmpipe installed on my Perrin CBE and wow is stage 2 different... the car pulls so hard now! I had a race with a stage 2 07 STI last night and it was dead even!

The sound is amazing.. the nice subaru burble and its a high pressure slightly higher burble under boost. It makes people break their necks when I drive past! haha
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Well coilovers will be delivered on monday! Got my Perrin dowmpipe installed on my Perrin CBE and wow is stage 2 different... the car pulls so hard now! I had a race with a stage 2 07 STI last night and it was dead even!

The sound is amazing.. the nice subaru burble and its a high pressure slightly higher burble under boost. It makes people break their necks when I drive past! haha
    How's the sound for cruising with the exhaust setup? I was thinking of getting the Perrin TBE sometime in the future but I don't want it to be unreasonably loud, I don't want to draw too much attention to myself..

Also, is your friend still selling that AccessPort?

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    A quick excerpt on the TurboXS hatchback CBE. It is a little quieter than running without a muffler on start up, once warmed up its silent at idle. The sound is AMAZING! You can definitely get by quietly if you need to. Seems like its tuned to be silent at 30, 60, and 75, which is perfect for me! It can get really loud, but can also be kept quiet when need be. The build quality is fantastic, the flanges are like 3/4 inch thick! Very impressed so far, just worried with the downpipe it will be too loud. A sound clip is on the way today.
    yeah we def gotta meet up.. I realy want to see what that sounds like in person and at speed. I'm picky and buying a house soon (possible REAL soon) so I dont want to spend money without knowing exactly what I'm gettin. I'm still thinking for now a axle back is fine for my wants/desires. lol. Getting to hear in person will determine if I should go further. I like quiet but want a lil more subie rumble. I probably should go looking for used spt kits.. probably find em pretty cheap.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I have been thinking about waiting untill warrenty is over before going stage II but you are making me want it
    Current Vehicles:
    2009 WRX 5-Door Premium
    2007 Harley-Davidson Heritage
    2007 Suzuki GS500F (Wifes)
    2006 Triumph Thruxton 900
    1998 Forester S (Wifes)
    1976 Ford F-150 (project)

I wanna go stage I just to smooth the car out. Power gain is nice.. but the oem tune on these cars is definitely lacking. Really makes me wonder how much they pinched it to make emissions requirements.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

How are you mounting your AP?

Finally got a copy of the pics taken of my car for the Dodo-logic website, all pictures taken by Jordan Hall..... enjoy....

Its actually an amazing magnetic cell phone holder, i cant remember the brand but il check when i go to the car.

Thought i would throw up some new pics of the car... now lowered on BC Racing coils, Perrin DP and Perrin Stage 2 map.

not my best ever pics but you get the idea!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers

Damn dude.. that thing is SLAMMED!! Looks wicked.

you've definitely got much smoother roads to work with than I do lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    Damn dude.. that thing is SLAMMED!! Looks wicked.

you've definitely got much smoother roads to work with than I do lol
    haha, thanks! Actually I raised it up nearly an inch after I couldnt get it on my driveway! lol

I looooove that lip....
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Quote Originally Posted by elwray View Post
    I looooove that lip....
    STI V-spec, OEM!

STI V-spec, OEM!
    I've got to do more reading on what the hell will fit my 09 premium hatch. Right now I'm rockin' the Home Depot Racing lip Which isn't terrible, especially given the cost, but I like ones that come straight out like yours.

If I could SOMEHOW justify spending $300+ on a piece of plastic or fiberglass I'd demolish in a year, I'd get that AMR front splitter with the rod supports. That's an awesome one, too!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Binjoau, looks good! Are you thinking of wheels and tires soon?

I filmed my exhaust and it came out great! The Go-Pro has much better sound quality with the waterproof backplate, I don't even know why they included the non-waterproof one... I'm using a new video editor and its a lot more complicated, but I should have the sound clip up this weekend!

yours came with a different back plate? hmm.. mine didnt

then again, I don't have the hd one..and mine was designed for rc use lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    Sway bars n links.. shifter bushings.

so far thats all I've done to mine and I couldn't be happier. Completely transforms the driving feel of the car. Super tight and accurate handling and the shifter bushings take out ALL the vagueness in gear transitions. Like it should have been from the factory.

Next I'd like to have a performance alignment done.

How much is all that. I'm sure I have to save up. Any particular brand or any other details?