08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 52
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by FlyingMoose Hey guys! I've been saving up for quite a while now and finally took the plunge ...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMoose View Post
    Hey guys! I've been saving up for quite a while now and finally took the plunge and got my 2010 WRX. It's stock as of now, but I'm hoping to find a good price on an AccessPort and run it at Stage 1 till' the end of the fall. Thought I saw a couple pics of the Conexus Arts Center? Any of you from Regina?

Just some quick pics, hopefully will find time to get some real shots soon!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes yes yes!!!

haha I saw you today driving! I have a red 09 WRX, I am sure you will have seen it before. My friend is selling a brand new AP at the moment actually. Also If you do want to know the difference between stage 1 I can take you for a spin in mine.... Im sure you will buy an Accesport the next day!

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to learn from and with hardly any idiots or arrogant fools to listen to.

So whats your name?
    Last edited by binjoau; 06-15-2010 at 10:41 PM.
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Yes yes yes!!!

haha I saw you today driving! I have a red 09 WRX, I am sure you will have seen it before. My friend is selling a brand new AP at the moment actually. Also If you do want to know the difference between stage 1 I can take you for a spin in mine.... Im sure you will buy an Accesport the next day!

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to learn from and with hardly any idiots or arrogant fools to listen to.

So whats your name?
    Yeah I think I actually saw you last week crusin around the new Walmart area. Were you in your car today when you saw me? I didn't see you but if I had I probably would've said hey. I'd actually love to see what the difference is with the Stage 1 upgrade but I'm pretty busy for a while with finals. You hang out at the ledge much?

I'm Dallas btw.

Oh and here ya go Guero.... I thought I would post a picture of the car. Got my new front bumper on and got rid of the aftermarket lip and got the STI V - spec lip instead.

That pic is awesome by the way, great photography and excellent editing!

09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMoose View Post
    Yeah I think I actually saw you last week crusin around the new Walmart area. Were you in your car today when you saw me? I didn't see you but if I had I probably would've said hey. I'd actually love to see what the difference is with the Stage 1 upgrade but I'm pretty busy for a while with finals. You hang out at the ledge much?

I'm Dallas btw.
    Yeah im down there a fair bit. My car is Perrin Stage 1, CAI, Perrin exhaust and short throw shifter. Its quite different from stock, I should be ordering my downpipe right away so then it can be stage 2!

When your done finals give me a shout and we can go for a rip.

Binjoau, glad to see everything back in once piece! I need to get my rear tow hitch cover replaced, for some reason its gone.

Mangostick, you sure love driving that thing! You have more mileage than me on my 09!

Thanks for the compliments guys. I really want to get a Canon EOS-7D in July for the ERX in August, going to hopefully be taking pictures for dirtyimpreza.com! The issue is that it would really cut into my car mod budget for the next year but I think it will be worth it. Ordering a Go-Pro camera Friday!

BTW, everyone will want to submit something in July for my contest!!

Whats the specs on the next contest???

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Mangostick, you sure love driving that thing! You have more mileage than me on my 09!
    yeah I get around Keep in mind I have a roaming area for work between charleston and Phili.. so aside of my personal mileage I have a lot of work travel on the car too. Not that I dont enjoy the seat time
    Ordering a Go-Pro camera Friday!
    Nice, standard or hd? I got a standard one recently and that little sucker rocks!! Make sure you get good batteries!!!
    I got some pretty good footage with it on my RC around the yard. I need to take it someplace I can open it up though. Haven't gotten to use it in the car much yet, but I have some stuff planned.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Mango, we need to meet up soon! Are you going to the Mach V meet? I'll be going but wont be in my car, going with a friend in his bugeye. I'm ordering the GoPro HD, found a good deal for $250!

Binjoau, having a hard time deciding! My favorite idea I've gotten from people is landmarks! Any suggestions?

Mango, we need to meet up soon! Are you going to the Mach V meet? I'll be going but wont be in my car, going with a friend in his bugeye. I'm ordering the GoPro HD, found a good deal for $250!

Binjoau, having a hard time deciding! My favorite idea I've gotten from people is landmarks shots! Any suggestions?

Binjoau, having a hard time deciding! My favorite idea I've gotten from people is landmarks! Any suggestions?
    $250??? WHERE?

I needed mine in a hurry so I got the version GoPro sells through Traxxas for rc use. I need to get the different mounts for bike and car though... I have many Ideas about using this little cam. It works REALLY well for what it is.

when is the machV meet and where? I'll be attending the club dub camping weekend.. will be great to put some faces with names and represent the 3g community
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Yeah I really like the Landmark Idea. Maybe choose your most significant local landmark and take some shots... best pic wins. I think thats a great contest!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    $250??? WHERE?

when is the machV meet and where?

Here is the link for the HD, with tax comes out to $251. I've watched some comparison videos, you should definitely look into getting an HD! You can charge it while filming, the battery is way better, microphone is better, and they're going to be making a lot of cool little attachments for them!

I had a link attached to my last post for the MachV meet, its on flat4va.com under meets as well!

Binjoau, I do believe it will be landmarks! Are you on 3gwrx.com yet?

Yeah I signed up, havent posted much. Let me know through Clubwrx when the contest starts and il get snapping!

Oh and did my brakes tonight! All was going well till one pad wasnt retracting properly and it started glowing red!!! Not good, il let il cool down and check it all tomorrow!

Newish shots...

[

Here's my new grill though. No new pic's with it yet

'08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Arrow new 2010

stock for now, but what to do?
    any suggestions on what i should do first
    i'm getting tints tomorrow
    i cant decide, 35% to 25% all around
    im in nj.... but i want to hook this up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.