08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 49
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That is a really cool picture! Yes I'm looking forward to getting my pictures up as well... HDR sounds really ...

That is a really cool picture! Yes I'm looking forward to getting my pictures up as well... HDR sounds really fun, too!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Two different pictures that I like from my new Subie...

Guero the pics look good, ill have to get in on the HDR. (Btw your link for Flat4va is bad)
    The Stink-Eye Mob #74
    09 SWP WRX 4dr
    Cobb AP Stage 1

So the Rex had a pretty bad weekend, a towing, bump start accident left me with a cracked bumper and a snapped front lip!

No I didnt try and tow it by hooking on to the bumper. I removed the fron cap, attached the rope to the tow hook behind the bumper, started getting towed and then let the clucth out to bump start it. The rope snapped shot under the car and wrapped itself around the passenger wheel and snapped the bumper clean through!!! Just after a full power polish and wax I might add!! What are the chances!

Luckily its all covered under insurance, even the aftermarket lip!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricepuddin View Post
    Guero the pics look good, ill have to get in on the HDR. (Btw your link for Flat4va is bad)
    Thanks for catching that for me! Looking forward to your entry.

Binjoau, sorry to hear about your bumper and lip! Glad insurance has got you covered. Have you considered submitting to the photo contest? Really big fan of your car! That Red would really pop in a HDR photo, maybe in front of a dull gray wall with some flood lights shining on it. I can see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Thanks for catching that for me! Looking forward to your entry.

Binjoau, sorry to hear about your bumper and lip! Glad insurance has got you covered. Have you considered submitting to the photo contest? Really big fan of your car! That Red would really pop in a HDR photo, maybe in front of a dull gray wall with some flood lights shining on it. I can see it now.
    Hmm, il have to see what shots I have of it before the cracked bumper that I can play with on CS3 tonight. Thanks for the compliments though, cant wait till the beggining of June, I get my bonus cheque and im gettin coilovers! She will be low and sexy!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers

No time left in this contest, how about next month the best landscape shot involving a WRX?? I can think of a few good shots to be taken! I live in the land of the living skies! (Saskatchewan that is)!

Well this month is going to be HDR, we can do a landscape shot month soon though! Took some shots today trying to get a good example shot for May, I sure hope he gets the Media Library working soon!

We don't have beautiful rolling hills and mountains on long island But we DO have beaches and water Could that be used for "landscape" photos??
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE

Well the way I see it, it's peoples choice. Even if the picture doesn't necessarily fall under the criteria of the contest, if everyone votes for it, there's probably a reason.

Picture from track days at Autobahn Country club over the weekend. Have 25 or so more.....And yes I am in FRONT of a Ferrari.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010-04-30_WCBMW_89.jpg  
    Grant | Stink Eye-Mob #133 | '09 WRX Premium
    STI Short Shifter, 25mm Front Sway Bar, 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Endlinks, Perrin Stealth (Black) Turbo back exhaust
    Pictures of My WRX http://www.flickr.com/photos/37962357@N02/

My brother in law took a few pics of my car yesterday, they turned out pretty good.

Nice, im loving all those new picks, Guero the last one is awesome over that huge landscape. The Ferrari chasing the WRX is awesome and great composition with the tunnel. all round

Thanks man! I took it with a crappy point and shoot, best I could do at the time.

The one of the WRX in front of the Ferrari is awesome! Would be better if you were giving a huge thumbs up out the window. Anyone care to photoshop?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.