08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 45
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by binjoau Il make some enquiries for you! thank you Sir! if you go to Subaru of Canada ...

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Il make some enquiries for you!
    thank you Sir!

if you go to Subaru of Canada site and look at accessories under the WRX- under interior they list WRX logo mats, but no picture- if you look under the STi they show a pic w/ red STi ones-making me think the WRX ones are red as well- especially if they come w/ white logo ones already
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BatesNess View Post
    Done:
    Invidia N1 Racing Exhaust ( 5/5 )
    (Being shipped at this moment) ERZ Catless DP v2
    ( Will be open source tuned for the time being )

welcome to the club you will love the car. We still have our first one and my wife is planning to trade her in soon for her new one.
    Current Vehicles:
    2009 WRX 5-Door Premium
    2007 Harley-Davidson Heritage
    2007 Suzuki GS500F (Wifes)
    2006 Triumph Thruxton 900
    1998 Forester S (Wifes)
    1976 Ford F-150 (project)

New body style

SORRY SOME OF YOU OUT THERE . i HAPPEN TO LOVE THE NEW BODY STYLE. THE FENDER FLARES ARE A BIT MUCH IN MY OPINION. AS FAR AS EVERYONE ASKING IF ITS A STI, BRING IT LOVE TO KEEP THEM GUESSING.

IN YEARS PAST THE WRX AND THE STI WERE SO DIFFERENT. idk. I SAVED OVER 10K AND BUILT MY WRX AS EASY AS AN STI , ALSO WITH POWER RANGE SO CLOSE. IF YOUR GOING TO MOD ANYWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY WITH THE STI . WITH THE MODS SO CLOSE NOW WHY WASTE THE MONEY UNLESS YOU PLAN TO REALLY USE IT TO THAT EXTREME. bRAKES , DIFF CONTROL SI DRIVE[YIPPY},OH AND 6TH GEAR........ READ THE ARTICLES. THE NEW WRX IS ACTUALLY FASTER 0-60 BUY A COUPLE OF 10THS. ONLY THING THE 6 SPEED IS GOOD FOR IS. IT'S A STRONGER BEAST TO DEAL WITH THE POWER, NUT IF DONT PRETEND TO BE KEN BLOCK THE WRX TRANNY SHOULD BE FINE.

THE NEW WRX IS NOT OUT CLASSED IN MY BOOK UHHH!

289 AWHP/315 TRQ

aBOUT THE NUMBERS fmic SETUP IS TO BIG FOR STOCK WRX TURBO,IF I WENT WITH A TOP MOUNT IT WOULD'VE HAD A LIL MORE PLANS ARE FOR A DOM3 10CM HOUSING DEATCHWORKS 1000CC , WALBORO 255, COSWORTH INTAKE MANIFOLD, TWIN DISC CLUTCH, INVIDIA N1 STREET TBE. HOPING TO HIT ABOUT 500 AWHP/ 550 TRQ, WITH ANOTHER CUSTOM TUNE FOR MASTER TUNER TIM BAILEY OF SURGELINE.
    Independent motorsports
    http://www.myspace.com/da_shz_nt

Satin Pearl White WRX Premium SPT Tuned
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/new-me...rx-r-spec.html

Ftl

Long story short, I hit someone whilst pulling out of a gas station through a line of traffic. No one was injured, however my pride is shaken. Drove it two hours home, and she seems to be fine. So hopefully it's all cosmetic. Easter 2010=Worst Easter EVER!
    Enjoy...knowing your car is in one peice, not scattered across NJ roads...

P.S. This was, however, quite a quick and easy way to get off the grill, foglights, and front bumper. It came off in .00054 seconds flat, possibly a new world record.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

Quote Originally Posted by iDrove View Post
    Long story short, I hit someone whilst pulling out of a gas station through a line of traffic. No one was injured, however my pride is shaken. Drove it two hours home, and she seems to be fine. So hopefully it's all cosmetic. Easter 2010=Worst Easter EVER!
    Enjoy...knowing your car is in one peice, not scattered across NJ roads...

P.S. This was, however, quite a quick and easy way to get off the grill, foglights, and front bumper. It came off in .00054 seconds flat, possibly a new world record.
    That SUCKS! Oh man I hope the car is ok and thanks goodness nobody was hurt. Hopefully it is just cosmetic, the bumper and grille are not expensive but that headlight is! What vehicle did you hit??

Insurance???

Hope things are ok.
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Sorry for the loss man bring your pride back up. at least it still drove away. Not many cars out there you can drive away from an accident like that.

Now you can modd the front end . HID's customize bumper etc...

Hope it goes back together in .00054

p.s. happy Easter tho
    Independent motorsports
    http://www.myspace.com/da_shz_nt

Satin Pearl White WRX Premium SPT Tuned
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/new-me...rx-r-spec.html

Thanks. Yeah, I pay $500 and it's fixed. Hopefully it's as easy as that. Geico was actually pretty painless. I just drop the car off and they call me when it's done.
    I hit a 98 Blazer, right in the back right door. Hit it with enough momentum to almost roll it, thankfully the guy kept it on 4 wheels.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

iDROVE, what wheels/tires are those? specs on the wheels? They look good, hopefully the nose is fixed quickly. How did you manage to nose out too far?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

They are O.Z. Racing Ultraleggaras, 18x8. Tires are 225/40Z Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec. Lady waved me out when traffic was clear the other way, and she gave me the "hurry up" wave. So I took off, and there happened to be a guy driving in the center (turning) lane. By the time I saw him, I had already hit him. I didn't react at all, I just hit him, then came to the realization of what happened...
    330WHP/342WTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    Canada by chance?
    Yeah Canada, I didn't know that would change between the Canadian model and the US one.

They are O.Z. Racing Ultraleggaras, 18x8. Tires are 225/40Z Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec. Lady waved me out when traffic was clear the other way, and she gave me the "hurry up" wave. So I took off, and there happened to be a guy driving in the center (turning) lane. By the time I saw him, I had already hit him. I didn't react at all, I just hit him, then came to the realization of what happened...
    Oh damn dude.. that sucks. I hope it all sorts out ok. Good thing no one was hurt.

Thanks for the specs on the wheels!
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

For that exact reason, I don't listen to anybody else on the road (but my own eyes). I've seen this type of accident before... That lady didn't do you a favor after all.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    For that exact reason, I don't listen to anybody else on the road (but my own eyes). I've seen this type of accident before... That lady didn't do you a favor after all.
    I know what you mean when it comes to pride being shaken. Had my 08 WRX for less than 2 weeks and was on my way home from my buddys house. Sun was setting, barely lit road ( interstate ) 3 lanes. I was in middle, 2 cars had come up on both sides slowly, Blows my mind BECAUSE i never Ever drive in the middle lane. And about 100 feet infront of me was one of those old school 80's campers that had multiple wheels inside and out. Well, i noticed a spark underneath and was like, Damn that sucks ole boy just had a blow out. Yea, right as i said that the tire flew out and landed right infront of my car and before i could say *****. Like... as The letter F was coming out of my mouth. Bam. Thought i shattered my entire front end, was only crusing at 75. LUCKILY, all the damage was underneath, just completely ripped out the entire plastic under carriage and a small little heat shield on the bottom. But just remember, Cars can be remade. Pride can be re established. A human life cannot. glad you and other duech tard is safe.

Sorry to hear about that. Glad no one was hurt and things are going well so far with Geico.

But, I see those Dunlop Dizzera's and I was wondering how you like them. How are they on mileage, noise, and rain?

Hope everything works out!

The Star Specs are a great step up from the RE-92s, of course. Mileage has seemed to go down maybe 1 or 2 mpg, but then again, I may have been driving it a little more harshley because of the grip. I have had no problems in the rain, but I don't really get on it to hard in corners or such in the rain anyways. Also, I put them on after my Blizzaks, so the noise went down. They aren't bad at all. I love them, and would buy them again. Wish I woulda went much wider than 225 though, they occasionally get loose on me near full boost in 2nd with Stage 2. I would recommend them !!
    330WHP/342WTQ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.