08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by binjoau yeah I noticed when i put in the sport grille it still has that brace!! Probably ...

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    yeah I noticed when i put in the sport grille it still has that brace!! Probably there for a reason, nothing a can of trim black couldnt fix though!! haha

Yeah, Now I only wish I did it before I put the grille on... painting that piece will be my next project though

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im always doing some kind of little project! Just tinted my rear badge, sounds stupid but I did it to match my tailights so it looks good
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

I Support ClubWRX

Sorry about the size, And i'm considering doing some body decals, Not tribal. Any color suggestion? Rally Pigs too
    Last edited by KazeVelara; 10-13-2009 at 04:06 AM.
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

I was hoping to do some kind of graphics with my 09 but tbh I really have no idea what would look good!!! I would be open to suggestions to!

Another random pic of my Rex...........

09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers

That's a really great picture! Did you use a tripod to take that? I just started taking pictures with a really nice camera and know 0 about it.

My night photography has turned out looking like it was taken with a Gameboy Camera...

I just saw this random trailer on the side of the road when I went for a spirited drive the other day, so I pulled over. Can't find my camera though, so this is iPhone pic yuck

-Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    That's a really great picture! Did you use a tripod to take that? I just started taking pictures with a really nice camera and know 0 about it.

My night photography has turned out looking like it was taken with a Gameboy Camera...
    Yeah I use a tripod and make sure to use the timer setting as even a small amount of movement when taking the shot can distort the image badly.
    Then its just taking different exposures until you find something you like and then add a little photoshop touch and voila lol.

To be honest im very new to photography myself but its something I really enjoy doing

Didn't get those night photos because I ran into a friend with a 2.8 A4, took some photos of the two.. Cant wait for the Pence meet this Saturday!

Edit: Also got this done this week.
    Last edited by Guero; 10-13-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Audi Friend

A friend of mine had an 2000 Audi S4 it was a great car he had full exhaust, APR tuned chip, cold air intake, lowered ect... Then out of nowhere he traded it for an 07 BMW 328 coupe, He loves the BMW though

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    I was hoping to do some kind of graphics with my 09 but tbh I really have no idea what would look good!!! I would be open to suggestions to!

Another random pic of my Rex...........

Nice picture!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolR View Post
    Nice picture!!
    Thanks!!!! im looking forward to our first real heavy snow fall and i can take a few more of the car rally style!

WE SHOULD TRY AND PROMOTE THIS THREAD THERE MUST BE MORE NEWER OWNERS WITH PICS!

Guero, I love the second picture, it really brings out the cars colour!

-Stink-Eye Mob #999-

2008 WRB WRX, Rally Armor Mud-flaps, ERZ Catless 3" exhaust, Tsudo DP, COBB AP (Stage 2)

Okay, so nobody can say I'm holding out on posting pictures, here are some. They're all crappy and I'm not happy with any of these pictures. There are a limited number of angles that make the 08+ wagon look really meek, and I think I've managed to capture that angle in my pictures LOL. All of these pictures were taken with a certain item on the car as the subject, not the car itself. I never expected to show them off as such. Some are "okay" though!

with that disclaimer, lol, here are some pictures:

This was one I took to show off the roof rack and window rain guards. The roof rack has since been taken off, rain guards still on permanently.

Another of the roof rack, before the rain guards went on:

Well, the car is technically in these pictures!:

2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Only real pictures count!

J/K, why'd you remove the rack?

Lol my apologies

It whistled ever so slightly with the sunroof open at speeds in excess of 55mph. Also, I was on the fence with the look of it -- I prefer it over the Yakima/Thule, but the roof line looks nicer without there I think.

Plus, it's practice for taking it on and off! Very simple, really.
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120