08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 28
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CarbonXe He's right though. Half of the pictures posted are crap lol. True, I like the picture ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonXe View Post
    He's right though. Half of the pictures posted are crap lol.
    True, I like the picture btw.
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh so sign up to 3gwrx and post... ok makes sense. il take some more pics asap or I could use the dodo-logic ones hmm....
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

I'm no pro.. but submitted a few for viewing pleasure
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

So you can take your entire front bumper off without a single tool. Makes me wonder why they charge so much for replacement ones. I wanted to see what was behind the bumper for future plans.

WRX, behind the bumper. - DirtyImpreza Forums

I need to figure out a way to reduce reposting stuff on so many forums.

so uh.. what exactly did you hit to tweak the lower rad support? have you had the car airborne? lol

I've been thinking about a front skid plate for mine "just incase" esp since the oil pan does sit right down here in harms way.

any certain procedure to take the bumper cover off? It looks like its only held on with clips like most newer cars are.

I think I also saw the harnesses for fog lights already in there.. can you confirm this? I've not been under mine yet and I still think the dealer wants way too much for the oem fog lights.
    Last edited by mangostick; 02-13-2010 at 09:40 AM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I think they charge so much as the bumper cover comes unpainted (and thus needs a fair amount of prep/paint)
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

Well there was a group of little kids holding a rope crossing the street, luckily I just got the straggler.

I plan to build a skid plate for mine eventually, removing the lower part of the bumper. I just need to chose what kind of racing I want to participate in. Some of the leagues the car has to look stock.

Theres a good video for removing the bumper here, isn't very hard to do.
    YouTube - Remove Front Bumper Subaru WRX

And yes I believe that is the wiring for the fog lights. There was one on each side.

I really think they just charge so much because they can. If people are willing to pay so much for something, they will sell it for as much as they can. I for one value a modern bumper cover at maybe $200 painted, maybe.

paint/labor and materials cost more than $200 to do a bumper right. As for the urethane cover.. yeah I def think $200 for that is about right instead of $g + But.. such is the way it is.

I had a feeling the factory fog light harnesses would be there. I'm tossing around Ideas of using something from the aftermarket (probably better than oem) but the hole in the bumper is a odd size.. and I've not gotten to get a look at possible mounting points. Once its gets warmer and I can get in there to have a look I'll report back. If all the wiring is there it should only be a matter of popping a set of lights in there and getting the factory switch to control them.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

saw this on a facebook group, how gross

***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

for DD, yes....for an event it'd be pretty bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Finally got a copy of the pics taken of my car for the Dodo-logic website, all pictures taken by Jordan Hall..... enjoy....

How did you mount your Accessport? Link to the website for the mount please! Thanks. That's awesome.

My Subby spends a LOT of time in an airport parking lot. I decided to park next to this car... and took a picture with my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sccoby823 View Post
    saw this on a facebook group, how gross

wow thats hideous..there was some kid on here a few weeks ago that wanted to paint his rims this color..i hope he sees this picture before he does it...

Quote Originally Posted by kakemono View Post
    My Subby spends a LOT of time in an airport parking lot. I decided to park next to this car... and took a picture with my phone.

well played!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrboWRX View Post
    How did you mount your Accessport? Link to the website for the mount please! Thanks. That's awesome.
    No link avaliable! Custom made from a Sirius mounting bracket
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.