08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 22
Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by elwray They're not all nice guys.. I mean... I'm a member there... I'm hoping by the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by elwray View Post
    They're not all nice guys.. I mean... I'm a member there...

I'm hoping by the time I get enough for a 2.0 version, I'll have my sketches done!

That was kinda the point was to get more people to join the forums! So post it on Facebook and Twitter!

Now if only the moderators over there would exist... I'd really like to get a POTM going, but no one with powa ever replied to my topic in the feedback section. Anyways, glad you guys enjoyed it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by guero View Post

I'm hoping by the time i get enough for a 2.0 version, i'll have my sketches done!

That was kinda the point was to get more people to join the forums! So post it on facebook and twitter!

Now if only the moderators over there would exist... I'd really like to get a potm going, but no one with powa ever replied to my topic in the feedback section. Anyways, glad you guys enjoyed it.
    potm?
    Last edited by elwray; 01-28-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Quote Originally Posted by elwray View Post
    potm?
    +1 lol
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    I spy with my eye, my car a couple of times!! I'm glad you used my favorite picture. This one.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Picture Of The Month!!

Picture Of The Month!!
    Thanks man!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

anyone who uses firefox

an 09/10 theme for firefox browser

Personas for Firefox | Subaru WRX
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

Quote Originally Posted by sccoby823 View Post
    an 09/10 theme for firefox browser

Personas for Firefox | Subaru WRX
    Nice!!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Take one guess...

Also that picture always makes me wish I would have gotten the white one I wanted!!

gotta love this weather hitting Virginia today (as seen in Guero's photo). it was a great day for a subie but walking around Richmond it took about 7 hours to get some of the main roads plowed. Very different from southeast PA
    Float like a butterfly and sting like when I pee

I got spoiled living in fl for a while.. that was a nice change from where I grew up in upstate NY.. anyhow, yeah man here in Norfolk the roads STILL aren't touched and I dont think they have any intent to touch them any time soon. They've turned to snowy hardpack. I remember storms in Albany and even up on Ft Drum that were raging.. 4-5"/hour fall rate and the roads were in better shape.

Just goes to show where tax dollars are spent.. we dont get much snow if at all.. so they dont buy the necessary equipment to deal with it.

some shots I took today

Last edited by mangostick; 01-30-2010 at 08:43 PM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    I got spoiled living in fl for a while.. that was a nice change from where I grew up in upstate NY.. anyhow, yeah man here in Norfolk the roads STILL aren't touched and I dont think they have any intent to touch them any time soon. They've turned to snowy hardpack. I remember storms in Albany and even up on Ft Drum that were raging.. 4-5"/hour fall rate and the roads were in better shape.

Just goes to show where tax dollars are spent.. we dont get much snow if at all.. so they dont buy the necessary equipment to deal with it.

some shots I took today

Nice RC truck!!! What one is that? Reminds me of my Nitro Rustler days... I put about $1500 into the damn thing and sold it about 1 1/2 years ago for only $300

Its a rc10gt2. I've got probably close to $800 into it including what I bought it for new. I put a team pipe on it, got some extra wheels n tires.. I'd like to get a hold of a hpi .12 to toss onto it, or an OS .12, both engines I've used before and I liked em. The .15 that came on the rtr (yeah I know I got lazy on this one ) is punchy but doesn't wind up like the smaller displacement engines do. .12's have the same stroke but smaller bore.. closer to square. Nothing like the sound of a model car engine at 35k rpm screamin down the street.

I had it out today matter fact.. had a blast with it. Took off the road hawgs (pavement tires for those uninitiated) and tossed the knobby's on. Even with the slipper clutch set loose it was a bit of a handfull on the hardpack snow didn't really get to open it up. Some paddles like you had would have been interesting in the soft stuff though lol.
    first tank of fuel I've burned through it in a good 6 months or so, had a blast.
    Last edited by mangostick; 01-31-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Take one guess...

Also that picture always makes me wish I would have gotten the white one I wanted!!
    what happened, that you had to be pulled out of somewhere lol?
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

Oh damn.. and here I was going to ask where you got the tow eye.. I like the "race car" look of leaving it in there permanently and adding the "tow here" with arrow sticker
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!