08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Thruxton865 I just put in the red interior lights for thr floor boards and they look good. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxton865 View Post
    I just put in the red interior lights for thr floor boards and they look good. Should be adding exhaust soon if weather works for me. No snow down here we just had alot of rain. Love the black STI.
    i have the red interior lights too, looks so badass.... and your going to love an exhaust, but if you want some kickass rumble deffinitely get a downpipe
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow!

NICE! gigity gigity gigity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Mine...far from finished...

I was bored ans washed my car. Took some pics.

'08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

This is a picture of the day i bought my new 2010 wrx with a SS and SPT exhaust

and 3 days later on the side of the road in -15F after drifting on black ice.

Quote Originally Posted by sccoby823 View Post
    i have the red interior lights too, looks so badass....
    Nice, got a question.. are they on all the time or only when the headlights are on? I like the Idea of the footwells illuminated but dont want them on during the day. Also, does the kit come with a replacement for the center cubby light?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

my '09 nice and dirty

a month or so back when it was just put into winter mode:

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    Nice, got a question.. are they on all the time or only when the headlights are on? I like the Idea of the footwells illuminated but dont want them on during the day. Also, does the kit come with a replacement for the center cubby light?
    no theyre only on when the headlights are on and it does not come for the cubby hole! i when i picked up my car i was like what the hell man this **** is still blueand hes like you can go get another red led to fit there instead i just plan on doing that, and it looks great anyways with the blue right now with a little contrast you know but i need it to be red to match soon, right after i get my rally armor mud flaps, i have a silver 2010 wrx what color should i get of them? suggestions?
    Last edited by sccoby823; 12-26-2009 at 12:37 AM.
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

I think they were going for a superman color scheme. They need to just make the Subaru Logo black, its so much sexier that way.

SpoolR, is your car okay??

guerro i see you have the red rally armor mudflaps, how do you think theyd look on silver?
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

been thinkin about those mudflaps for mine.. but want to get em in black so they blend in a little bit better. Would be nice if we could get some molded splashguards that flow with the body shape a little better.

I haven't taken any shots of my rex since I got up here.. but I can tell you that winter in Albany NY is definitely making a mess of things

I'll be happy to go back to Norfolk tomorrow, if not for warmer temps.. the lack of road salt
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

SpoolR - i'm guessing you are still on "summer only" tire when you drifted off to the side.(?)

umm ya sort of, lol i got out after a few back and forths. If you can, in snow country i recommend snow tires, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    been thinkin about those mudflaps for mine.. but want to get em in black so they blend in a little bit better. Would be nice if we could get some molded splashguards that flow with the body shape a little better.

I haven't taken any shots of my rex since I got up here.. but I can tell you that winter in Albany NY is definitely making a mess of things

I'll be happy to go back to Norfolk tomorrow, if not for warmer temps.. the lack of road salt

hey if you get those mud flaps could you let me know how well they work, i was interested in some, thanks.

I did a mini photo shoot today. It was a horrible day to take pictures. At least the drive was nice. These were taken at the top of Piuma Rd. in the Santa Monica Mountains.

'08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

My WRX from THAILAND

Just joined recently, here is my WRX from another side of the world ..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.