08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I actually run a pioneer AVHP4100DVD lol, they make the best DD decks!! Another shot from last night.........

I actually run a pioneer AVHP4100DVD lol, they make the best DD decks!!

Another shot from last night......

09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tinted...

The rex got kind of dirty over the weekend, so I spent some time washing her today and decided to go for a photo shoot afterward. The crappy point-and-shoot I used left a lot to be desired and my post-processing skills aren't the greatest, but I was still pretty happy with the results.

2009 WRX Sedan, Stage 1
    Stink Eye Mob Member #3

Here are a few of mine. These were from September, looks a little different now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails susie wallpaper.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TrueToForm View Post
    Tinted...

How much was it to tint and what %?
    -Stink-Eye Mob #999-

2008 WRB WRX, Rally Armor Mud-flaps, ERZ Catless 3" exhaust, Tsudo DP, COBB AP (Stage 2)

Cost? $100 but I know the shop owner... Also he doesn't go by percentages so I'm not sure how it relates to percentages... The rear has a "5" which is "limo" tint and the fronts are "4"s. I guess we're different here lol.

I'm a newbie...These are pics I just took on my cell phone...sorry if the quality is not up to par. In case you're wondering, those are my winter tires and wheels. The stocks are neatly tucked away in storage until spring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1116091006.jpg   1116091006a.jpg   1116091007a.jpg   1116091007b.jpg   1116091008.jpg  

1116091008a.jpg  
    Last edited by supranai; 11-16-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Finally got some dirty pics! Also fooled with photobucket's photo editor some. I need to find a way to make the front of my car more interesting..

Last edited by Guero; 11-17-2009 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueToForm View Post
    Cost? $100 but I know the shop owner... Also he doesn't go by percentages so I'm not sure how it relates to percentages... The rear has a "5" which is "limo" tint and the fronts are "4"s. I guess we're different here lol.
    Oh, alright. haha. Ya, I've always heard about it in terms of percentage. $100 is a good deal. I'll need to look around for something like that.
    -Stink-Eye Mob #999-

2008 WRB WRX, Rally Armor Mud-flaps, ERZ Catless 3" exhaust, Tsudo DP, COBB AP (Stage 2)

that one graffiti pic is awesome Guero!!!!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Finally got some dirty pics! Also fooled with photobucket's photo editor some. I need to find a way to make the front of my car more interesting..

Whos the guy walking behind your car in this pic??? Haha!

And what does the writing say on the rear window?

Oh! Haha, that guy is me! Didn't even notice that. My friend must have snapped that one. He was with me getting pictures of his a4. I really liked this one I took of him and his car:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/gamorifle/014.jpg

The window says dirtyimpreza.com

I need to get out and take some more snaps, supposed to be doing a photoshoot for a friends clothing store on sunday involving some of the cars, il throw them up weather permitting.

Last edited by binjoau; 11-20-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Hey all, new here.

Gotta say I LOVE the red and white WRXs in here. For some reason I think those two colors are the best for the WRX. The red is extremely hot on it. Something about the WRX that I love. It looks so smooth and clean. The STI.. well.. Shot some steroids. And I love it!

But I am biased on the red color, however. Here's mine.

Mooooore here:

Just joined: 08 STI Spec.R (EDM) - Warning: Loads of pics!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.