Crash pics from today - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Crash pics from today within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm so sorry!! It's sad to see a suby like that ... Good to see that you're alive and well ...

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I'm so sorry!! It's sad to see a suby like that ... Good to see that you're alive and well though!!
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thank you everyone for your concern<3 Test drove a 2006 wrx wagon and I think it's the one. I still have to negotiate with my friend who works at the dealership hopefully he can get me something low and it's in e-mazing condition!

Wrecked Suby's make baby Jesus cry!. Glad to hear you are ok. Was it that Rav 4 in the background that you hit?
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Yes, you can see where I collided with his car in the picture 484. This accident has really impacted my driving as far as paranoia of other drivers making mistakes and I still get very nervous when someone starts to pull out in front of me or is just waiting to make a turn onto a main street from a side street, now I very quickly get on the brakes and get my swivel hands ready so this doesn't ever happen again. Although in this accident the fellow who pulled out in front of my obviously was not paying attention to the lanes which he was trying to cross but instead the lanes he was turning into, so I never had a chance to react with anything except slamming on my breaks.

However, great news is my insurance is barely going to be affected because of his mistake and I got a 06 WRX so I guess I can be thankful despite already having put the money, time, and love into my 05 it will always be my first subby rip baby. Going to post pics of my new baby soon!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EnzoG View Post
    yiikes! thats sad but glad your ok
    Quote Originally Posted by hatefun View Post
    im glad your ok. and sorry about your baby
    + a bunch!

The crumple zone worked as designed.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

that'll buff right out.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

This is after a little buffing and a Maaco paint job. Okay, just kidding it's my new ride!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0516.jpg   IMG_0520.jpg  

thats what i call a BAMF!!! nice
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Lookin' good!

Glad you're OK!

Looks like it happened right down the street from where I work.

Way to bounce back! Nice car.

T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

It happened between 148th & Redmond Way and where Speedware's shop is. Right before the AMPM if your heading into Redmond.

Thinking about taking my new car there for a protune, any members gotten a protune from them? I want to know how much cause I trust their work down there.

- Where are the skid marks? I don't see any? Did you lock up the brakes?

- Congrats on the new WRX. It's WRB

Pictures of a Subaru like that make me want to cry, but at least your new car is fly!

Glad you're ok. Those pictures really say something about Subaru safety!

Quote Originally Posted by brianha42 View Post
    Yes, you can see where I collided with his car in the picture 484. This accident has really impacted my driving as far as paranoia of other drivers making mistakes and I still get very nervous when someone starts to pull out in front of me or is just waiting to make a turn onto a main street from a side street, now I very quickly get on the brakes and get my swivel hands ready so this doesn't ever happen again. Although in this accident the fellow who pulled out in front of my obviously was not paying attention to the lanes which he was trying to cross but instead the lanes he was turning into, so I never had a chance to react with anything except slamming on my breaks.

However, great news is my insurance is barely going to be affected because of his mistake and I got a 06 WRX so I guess I can be thankful despite already having put the money, time, and love into my 05 it will always be my first subby rip baby. Going to post pics of my new baby soon!
    that couldnt be more true, accidents change every way that you drive, i got in a bad one back in july because someone made an illegal uturn into me, now i lay on the horn whenever i see someone about to do something stupid, its just a learned skill, glad to hear everything turned out well for you and a new subie for ya, the same thing happened to me... love insurance payouts that allowed me to go from nissan to subaru good luck with the 06 dude
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.