08 WRB WRX...now with tint
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08 WRB WRX...now with tint within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got tint put on the WRX today. It's supposedly 15%. I like it. I figured it's finally time for ...

08 WRB WRX...now with tint

Just got tint put on the WRX today. It's supposedly 15%. I like it.

I figured it's finally time for a Public Service Announcement as well. If you buy a new car and they say, "would you like a 3M clear bra, rock blocker, etc.?" You TAKE IT!!!!
    After a little over a year of driving (30,000 miles), the front of my car is absolutely battered. Kinda embarrassing actually. It wasn't too bad until I waxed it, and apparently wax is a chip/scratch highlighter.

Let's just say that when she gets repainted eventually, a clear bra is the FIRST thing I'm getting.

On a lighter note, the Perrin exhaust/swaybar look from behind is kinda cool...

Sorry if you can see me in the pictures, I'm a goon.

Hopefully I can convince the wife the car needs more of everything and I'll have pictures of RCE coilovers and the Rallitek Stage 3 kit w/ FMIC. We shall see what the future holds... Enjoy your day.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OOPS! Forgot my favorite picture. We had a dog for a little while, but had to find him a new home due to personal difficulties. However, whilst we had him, he had a favorite toy...
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

Nice pictures.

Don't worry about the chips. We ALL have them. Subaru Paint FTL

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Tint looks good.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.