08 WRB WRX...now with tint

This is a discussion on 08 WRB WRX...now with tint within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got tint put on the WRX today. It's supposedly 15%. I like it. I figured it's finally time for ...

08 WRB WRX...now with tint

Just got tint put on the WRX today. It's supposedly 15%. I like it.

I figured it's finally time for a Public Service Announcement as well. If you buy a new car and they say, "would you like a 3M clear bra, rock blocker, etc.?" You TAKE IT!!!!
    After a little over a year of driving (30,000 miles), the front of my car is absolutely battered. Kinda embarrassing actually. It wasn't too bad until I waxed it, and apparently wax is a chip/scratch highlighter.

Let's just say that when she gets repainted eventually, a clear bra is the FIRST thing I'm getting.

On a lighter note, the Perrin exhaust/swaybar look from behind is kinda cool...

Sorry if you can see me in the pictures, I'm a goon.

Hopefully I can convince the wife the car needs more of everything and I'll have pictures of RCE coilovers and the Rallitek Stage 3 kit w/ FMIC. We shall see what the future holds... Enjoy your day.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OOPS! Forgot my favorite picture. We had a dog for a little while, but had to find him a new home due to personal difficulties. However, whilst we had him, he had a favorite toy...
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

Nice pictures.

Don't worry about the chips. We ALL have them. Subaru Paint FTL

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Tint looks good.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[