2002 Bugeye (help me lol)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2002 Bugeye (help me lol) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 1st post of my car on here, just got her back from the shop Not big on Mods because i ...

2002 Bugeye (help me lol)

1st post of my car on here, just got her back from the shop

Not big on Mods because i bought it modded (but the guy took alot of stuff out -__-) so u know how that goes

Performance: (What I've put anyways, anything else is a mystery until next week lol)

-Agency Power Uppipe (not on yet)
    -Agency Power Downpipe (not on yet)
    -HKS Hi Power catback exhaust
    -STI TMIC
    -GFB Pulleys
    -K/N Short Ram Intake
    -HKS SSQV BOV (For Sale haha)

Exterior:

-OEM 3 Piece Front Lip
    -Rear Aprons
    -Side strakes (will be put on Sat.)
    -Visons Tow Hook
    -APS Front Mount (haha if i remove it ill have the biggest hole of life on my bumper)
    *Had an STI wing but i took it off and gave it to a friend

Suspension/Wheels:

*I do not know anything about the suspension, car is lowered as u will see but i haven't cared enough to check it out. Buying coilovers soon so ill find out then

-17" J10 Enkei wheels (Never seen em in my color though, weird)

Ok guys/and some girls my PS skills are waaaay under par so if anyone of u can pretty up my pics i'd gladly appreciate it

My camera sucks too

Dirty Car FTW lol i just got it back and the tape from the front lip cant get wet yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no one wants to help me ? lol

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    What's your question?

Ditch the Agency Power stuff and avoid them in the future. If you bought it new, return it. If used, burn it ().

/\ agreed... and dont install... or if it is installed uninstall .. that bov... if thats all thats done to the engine its not necesary and can actually hurt you.... there are stickies here somewhere that explain how.. other than that the car looks good and you have more ps skillz than me
    bugeye mafia #232
    World Rally Blue 2002 WRX Stage 2 290 awhp
    my mods

congrats on your bugeye purchase

links in sig for you
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club! Bugeye looks good. Personally dont care for the tow hook but the car looks good otherwise. BOVs are bad and annoying...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

i actually ordered an adapter so i can put my old recirculating bov back on thanks u guys

ive had the car for six months and i just put that BOV on when i changed to the tmic but i will be removing it asap.

The agency power up/down pipe was given to me brand new, would the invidia or hks up/downpipe be better?

none of my pics are PSed lol cuz i suck at it!

I have no question, i just needed help in gettin some of my pics edited so that they would look better, sorry if i made it seem like i needed serious help and stuff lol

this pic came out nice, blackberry camera, no editing.

Last edited by jorgeRX7; 09-24-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Very nice, black bugeye ftmfw.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Bugeyes rule - just be nice to the gearbox.
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."

I Support ClubWRX
    I dig the wheels micah

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    I dig the wheels micah
    Thanks. I got them from Big Sky a while back.

bug eye

hey bro if your goin to mess with the suspinsion try not to unless you use like a alignment rack in a shop so you can adjust everything at once and make sure you measure ride height at each corner cuase once you adjust ride hieght you need to adjust caster and camber to keep from eating you tire up
    as for bov stick with the stock one unless you upgrade to a 20g or higher turbo as for exhuast navidia sounds awsome on the wrxs very clean and deep tone
    for all tuning on your car order you the cobb access port cost bot 700 dollars best envestment ive have for my wrx if you ar willing to sell the front mount kit i would like to get it and probly the bov to

PLZ DO ALL SCOOBY A FAVOR AND TAKE THE RICE BURN TO HITCH OFF YOU HAVE A WRX NOT A HONDA THE WRX COME WITH THE TOWING TOOL FOR YOUR CAR SORRY NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN JUST KEEPING YOU FROM CATCHING GREIF OVER IT

Quote Originally Posted by jrswrx69 View Post
    hey bro if your goin to mess with the suspinsion try not to unless you use like a alignment rack in a shop so you can adjust everything at once and make sure you measure ride height at each corner cuase once you adjust ride hieght you need to adjust caster and camber to keep from eating you tire up
    as for bov stick with the stock one unless you upgrade to a 20g or higher turbo as for exhuast navidia sounds awsome on the wrxs very clean and deep tone
    for all tuning on your car order you the cobb access port cost bot 700 dollars best envestment ive have for my wrx if you ar willing to sell the front mount kit i would like to get it and probly the bov to

PLZ DO ALL SCOOBY A FAVOR AND TAKE THE RICE BURN TO HITCH OFF YOU HAVE A WRX NOT A HONDA THE WRX COME WITH THE TOWING TOOL FOR YOUR CAR SORRY NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN JUST KEEPING YOU FROM CATCHING GREIF OVER IT
    Wow, spelling/grammar is your friend. OP, please do not put the strakes on without painting your sideskirts first. Honestly, the tow hooks not that bad and I feel it gives the car a little flair. You'll notice that in the subie world that if it's not functional/ordinary people tend to hate on it. I believe in functionality to a point, but there is a style standpoint that comes with a car build also. Overall, the ride looks good. I would add a few things to the exterior to make it pop, like a JDM grille and/or JDM hood scoop/JDM headlights. All $$$ though.
    Bugeye4lyfe
    "JDM is sooo last year"

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jrswrx69 View Post

Wait, what?

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgeRX7 View Post
    -Agency Power Uppipe (not on yet)
    -Agency Power Downpipe (not on yet)
    -HKS Hi Power catback exhaust
    -STI TMIC
    -GFB Pulleys
    -K/N Short Ram Intake
    -HKS SSQV BOV (For Sale haha)

Exterior:

-OEM 3 Piece Front Lip
    -Rear Aprons
    -Side strakes (will be put on Sat.)
    -Visons Tow Hook
    -APS Front Mount (haha if i remove it ill have the biggest hole of life on my bumper)
    *Had an STI wing but i took it off and gave it to a friend
    You must be getting a nice, cool intake charge with both a TMIC and a FMIC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.