Pebble Beach Concours Photos
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pebble Beach Concours Photos within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I went to the Pebble Beach Concours today so I though I'd post a few of the pictures I took, ...

Pebble Beach Car Show Photos

I went to the Pebble Beach Concours today so I though I'd post a few of the pictures I took, because I like posting pictures. bigger versions are on my flickr page Flickr: Cavallino33's Photostream

Zagato Bodied Ferrari

Ferrari 166

166 Interior

Talbot Lago T150C body figoni et falaschi

Hispano Suiza

Horch/Auto Union

Delahaye

Ferrari Dino 246 S
    Last edited by cavallino333; 08-16-2009 at 08:50 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The Talbot is unbelievable!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Yeah its always one of my favorites.

I've seen a few T150C's with the teardrop coupe body and for some reason every time I tried to photograph one the picture disappeared or was blurry or something weird happened so I was happy to finally get a good picture.

It always amazes me how many ultra rare cars they are able to get in one place. There was a Bugatti Royale there today too they made 6 of those. I've seen 2 other ones in person so I got 3 left.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 08-16-2009 at 09:11 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

Always some great stuff Cav. Thanks!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    There was a Bugatti Royale there today too they made 6 of those. I've seen 2 other ones in person so I got 3 left.
    Let me guess: you still need to see the Coupe de Ville Binder, the Coupe Napoleon, and the Limousine Park Ward? Does that mean you've seen the Kellner car?
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    +1
    Beautiful. Great pics!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the pics. Judging by the people in the background,it appears Pebble is still well attended.I love the Delahaye.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Judging by the people in the background,it appears Pebble is still well attended.I love the Delahaye.
    Yeah it was a little less crowded than last year maybe because of the economy. There will still plenty of people, but it wasn't so bad that I had to fight to get a picture every time, just a lot of the time.

Let me guess: you still need to see the Coupe de Ville Binder, the Coupe Napoleon, and the Limousine Park Ward? Does that mean you've seen the Kellner car?
    It occurs to me I've actually seen 4. The coupe napoleon and the park-ward I saw at the schlumpf collection in mullhouse (sp?) when I went last summer. The Berline de Voyage is sometimes on display in the near by Blackhawk museum, and the one at pebble beach this time was the Coupe de Ville Binder which is owned by VAG. That leaves the Weinberger cabriolet and the Kellner.
    FORZA FERRARI

I Support ClubWRX
    Impressive. Most impressive.

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you happen to get a shot of the winning 1937 Horch 853,or the new Bentley Mulsanne?
    Bugeye Mafia #337

I got a couple pictures of the Horch. They aren't the greatest because there was always so many people around it but here's one.

If I remeber right a silver Horch 853 won in 2007 too.

Didn't get the new Mulsanne they rolled it out later in the afternoon and everyone was crowded around it so I wasn't able to get a decent picture. It was actually pretty funny they had some Bentley relative make a big speech about how they'd made a return to pure English glory and then they brought out the CEO to talk about the Mulsanne in heavily German accented English.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 08-17-2009 at 12:33 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks,Cav,that is a gorgeous car.
    Bugeye Mafia #337

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    It was actually pretty funny they had some Bentley relative make a big speech about how they'd made a return to pure English glory and then they brought out the CEO to talk about the Mulsanne in heavily German accented English.
    In the late 90s BMW threw money at UK car manufacturing and they made statements emphasizing their commitment to revitalizing the industry in Britain, since, in their words, they were a British manufacturer. To be fair, they had a point in at least two senses: they threw money at it, literally, and the old Austin/BMW connection was very real and very significant. Since nobody remembered either of those points though the statement sounded bizarre.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.