My 08 WRX wrb

This is a discussion on My 08 WRX wrb within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...

My 08 WRX wrb

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by Ric WRX; 04-29-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ..................****....... I think it has happened.... This car converted me into a fan of the 08 wrx sedan.... They do have potential...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Thanks, I don't think it looks like a Corolla, do you? I get thumbs up everywhere I go.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

Well I hate to say it, but that looks awesome. You played it safe going WRB/gold, but it looks real nice. and the 08 sedan is real nice, people just don't like change..

Quote Originally Posted by 08WRXME View Post
    Well I hate to say it, but that looks awesome. You played it safe going WRB/gold, but it looks real nice. and the 08 sedan is real nice, people just don't like change..
    ^^That is so damn true. Nice WRX man. I love the WRB and goldies!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    nice looking scooby mate
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I like it!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Classic look there.You can't go wrong with WRB and gold.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I wasn't too sure about the gold wheels, mostly what I have seen are shiny gold and they don't look good to me. These are like a semi-gloss finish that is very nice, subtle. I don't like bling, bling.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I powdercoated my stock wheels,and they came out just about the color of your wheels.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[