Chrome Delete to WRB Sedan
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Chrome Delete to WRB Sedan within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

Chrome Delete to WRB Sedan

Last edited by Ric WRX; 04-25-2009 at 07:06 PM.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    what chrome was deleted? lol

The badges?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Thank you for doing that. The chrome is the only downside to the 08 exterior. Looks very nice, man.
    2009 DGM WRX 5-door w/ STI short shifter. Stock...for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    what chrome was deleted? lol

The badges?

The stuff under the Subaru badge. It's also on the front on the top of the grille. Bleh.
    2009 DGM WRX 5-door w/ STI short shifter. Stock...for now.

I Support ClubWRX
    oic... thanks. I'm not really too into the body styling for the 08+ so I don't really know much about the exterior.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Actually, I was trying to post a pic from Photobucket. I did not know how to do it. I was experimenting and I used that photo.
    I also painted the rear lower bumper and added a shark fin antenna.
    Cicatrize,
    How do you make the photo as big as yours.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    take the picture. upload it from your camera to your computer. upload it to photobucket. copy the link that has the [ img ] link [ / img] brackets around it.

paste it into your post. and viola!

if your picture is very large, photobucket will resize it for you. to upload pictures at their normal size- on the photobucket uploader- there is a dropdown menu that says "reduce to". select 1 megabyte file size

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

That is what I did, but it came out small on the posting.

it would only do that if the original resolution was smaller or the picture was edited.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.