My '08 WRX. Final set of mods for now. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on My '08 WRX. Final set of mods for now. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I like the coupe way better than the hatch. The coupe has way more potential asthetics wise......

I like the coupe way better than the hatch. The coupe has way more potential asthetics wise...
    My Better IS Better Than Your Better...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tgunter456 View Post
    I like the coupe way better than the hatch. The coupe has way more potential asthetics wise...
    Coupe??? Do you mean the sedan??
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

def one of the best 08's ive seen it looks great with the suspension and combo of wheels and rims on the car

You have my car! Exact same color but no aero package =(

Would you mind going into detail about "painting" your chrome strip? I would really appreciate it. Your car looks really good with the aero package... damn, wish I had it. Oh well!

I have about 1500 miles on my 08 already and it has been a lot of fun. I will post pictures after I get a total of 3 posts.
    terriblejuan.com

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX

yea i got the same car too, no aero package. ive got tbe, cobb stage II and vf52+protune from corr performance on the way. the best thing to do with the front end is get a sport grille, i dont know why ive been waiting so long to get one man these stock grilles are a total fail

Quote Originally Posted by ajtoce View Post
    yea i got the same car too, no aero package. ive got tbe, cobb stage II and vf52+protune from corr performance on the way. the best thing to do with the front end is get a sport grille, i dont know why ive been waiting so long to get one man these stock grilles are a total fail
    How much was your wing? Did you install it yourself?
    terriblejuan.com

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Juan View Post
    How much was your wing? Did you install it yourself?
    mine car came with it, are you looking to install one?

mine car came with it, are you looking to install one?
    I think maybe down the line I would like to get one. It seems to accent the car nicely!
    terriblejuan.com

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX

which h&r springs did you buy??

Quote Originally Posted by tinyzorz View Post
    def one of the best 08's ive seen it looks great with the suspension and combo of wheels and rims on the car
    Thanks. I'm really lovin' my car these days!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Juan View Post
    You have my car! Exact same color but no aero package =(

Would you mind going into detail about "painting" your chrome strip? I would really appreciate it. Your car looks really good with the aero package... damn, wish I had it. Oh well!

I have about 1500 miles on my 08 already and it has been a lot of fun. I will post pictures after I get a total of 3 posts.
    Thanks. Painting the chrome strip was a serious pain in the butt. I need to sit down and right all the steps I did. It took a full 24hrs to do.
    Nice my next step will be a VF52 also. Let me know how you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gooinacan View Post
    which h&r springs did you buy??
    I bought the springs from PERRIN.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

So, I did some more mods to my car. I put on my intake, SPT cat-back and installed my COBB AP with the Perrin stage 1 map. I also intalled a Cusco strut tower bar. I went for a drive through some canyons around me and took some pic's. BTW, my Invidia catted DP will be here Friday!! Onto the pic's.

Here is the new exhaust!
    BEFORE:

AFTER:

Last edited by kpSTi; 03-17-2009 at 05:49 PM.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

im not a big fan of the new sedans, but this one is different and i like it.

One of the 08 sedans that I actually like. Good job!
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gprwrx View Post
    One of the 08 sedans that I actually like. Good job!
    +1
    You've brought a lot of personality out of the car, in a tasteful way. Well done!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

+1 mate, awesome job on turning what can sometimes be considered a bland sedan into a stealthy street machine. Love the colour of the wheels, very nice contrast with the silver.

Im stuck trying to decide if I should spend my savings on a trip back to england or buy some 18" Axis Halo rims for my red 09!!!!

Love the car, keep us posted with the mods!

Alex

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast