09 obp hatch with hyper gold buddy clubs

This is a discussion on 09 obp hatch with hyper gold buddy clubs within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just cant find a set of rims that look alright on the 09 hatch, it seems every pic of ...

09 obp hatch with hyper gold buddy clubs

I just cant find a set of rims that look alright on the 09 hatch, it seems every pic of the 08+ sti looks great with any rims, they are so much more bad a** looking, i took some pics of my car with some 18" buddy club p1 racing plus II rims, they are growing on me but i thought the rims would be a more gold color but are closer to bronze. next will be window tinting, dont want to go too dark maybe 35 or 25% all the way around. i also want to tint my tails...do you have to buy the sets from harman or can you just but tint and cut it out and diy. any input on that would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

man i thought i would get some feedback on how these wheels look

The style isn't bad, but they look kinda small..Overall decent
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Yea, they look small. And I don't care for the color. Black, gold or silver would be best. IMO
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

I second that they do look small maybe with out a lipppppp.... they would look better....

I think the overall size of the wheel is fine, it's just that the chrome lip makes them look smaller than they actually are. I'd go with something without a lip.
    Try not, do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Mods

dont really like the color/lip. i think 5zigen fn0r1-c in bronze would look good.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

My personal favorite wheels of all time are Enkei RPF-1
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Thanks guys, yeah the lip makes them look small but they are 18x8, color was not what i thought it would be. i have them up for sale but i was looking through nasioc and i think i might have to paint my rims to get them the gold that i want, people used duplicolor universal gold and it looks great. ill post up pics after i do it. thanks for the opinions

Quote Originally Posted by BigSteiner5 View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah the lip makes them look small but they are 18x8, color was not what i thought it would be. i have them up for sale but i was looking through nasioc and i think i might have to paint my rims to get them the gold that i want, people used duplicolor universal gold and it looks great. ill post up pics after i do it. thanks for the opinions
    Post up pics, I've wanted to paint my stockers Dupicolor gold, but afraid of the outcome.
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

On a different note, 08/09s with mudflaps FTW!!!
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ