Deals Gap trip with the new ride.....

This is a discussion on Deals Gap trip with the new ride..... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sooo. I bought myself a new camera just before Christmas, and bought myself a used WRX right after Christmas. What ...

Deals Gap trip with the new ride.....

Sooo. I bought myself a new camera just before Christmas, and bought myself a used WRX right after Christmas.
    What better way to break things in than to head to the mountains? I usually head up to the mountians a couple times a year with my motorcycles, but it was nice to break away with just the wife and I this time.... And this car is just amazing in this element! Fantastic handling!

I picked the car up in Orlando, FL, Tuesday evening and made it home at 4AM Wed morning. Friday morning, my wife and I headed to the mountains! A friend of mine comped us a cabin for the weekend, so lodging was free! Weather sucked, but that's the way it goes sometimes, right?

Anyway, shot some pics over the weekend and thought I would share.......

Taken on the Foothills Parkway Saturday.....

Me with the new toy....

At the overlook at Deals Gap....

By the Crossroads of Time at Deals Gap....

Taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway Sunday.....

Bonus shot.... We ran across this car on Deals Gap at Parson's Branch corner, lights and stereo still on, barely hanging on a rock, 20" above a creek bed after running off the road! The driver was no where to be found, so must have got a ride!

Ron

MSgt, USMC (Retired)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice pics. That last ones kinda scary though with everything still being on lol
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.

Have fun with your new toy.
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

nice pic.... any plans for it......

Nice pics. Msgt.