GT3071 rotated setup on JDM 2.0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on GT3071 rotated setup on JDM 2.0 within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to share some pics of my current setup in its completed form. Throwing her on the dyno today ...

GT3071 rotated setup on JDM 2.0

Just wanted to share some pics of my current setup in its completed form. Throwing her on the dyno today so hopefully somewhere in the 390s. last run was a little under 390 but its been tweaked and should be there now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

amazing! good luck hitting 390! thing's going to be a beast!
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE #524
    "Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

Quote Originally Posted by SuBiEklD View Post
    amazing! good luck hitting 390! thing's going to be a beast!
    Thanks, Its been a long road but finally making it to 390awhp on a 2.0l has been fun. Lol now I have a garage full of parts that got torn off. MAC Autosport gets the credit for making this a beast now, Its really pushing the limits of my STi RA transmission setup, so next summer I'm looking at doing a PPG setup.

Edit: Nick doesnt have time to put her back on the dyno till tuesday, results will follow then

Clarksville TN, about 30 mins from Nashville.
    Very nice man. good luck!

Nice setup

very nice

nice

that disrespecting. that setup is clean. i like it

I Support ClubWRX
    Post dyno sheets from most recent run ...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    Post dyno sheets from most recent run ...
    Will do as soon as MAC autosport emails me them. (/sigh the unfortunate part of being deployed and having your car worked on is not being there in person when it gets on the dyno)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster
    Will do as soon as MAC autosport emails me them. (/sigh the unfortunate part of being deployed and having your car worked on is not being there in person when it gets on the dyno)
    Excuses, excuses ...

UNYSOC

Excuses, excuses ...
    I really wish I had them in my grubby hands, I hate not having the paperwork to prove it. MAC isnt open again till tuesday so unlikely i'll get it before that ().

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster
    I really wish I had them in my grubby hands, I hate not having the paperwork to prove it. MAC isnt open again till tuesday so unlikely i'll get it before that ().
    So you're talking about getting "dyno printouts" after Christmas (they'll be too busy Tues, and Wed is X-Mas Eve) - this gives you just enough time to Photoshop the desired #s that you want to display online ... I see how it is

UNYSOC

So you're talking about getting "dyno printouts" after Christmas (they'll be too busy Tues, and Wed is X-Mas Eve) - this gives you just enough time to Photoshop the desired #s that you want to display online ... I see how it is

/sigh this is why I posted my pics in here instead of the dyno forum because didnt have a copy of it yet. But I really hope that shows up in my email (been waiting since last tuesday) tuesday. I think they bump working on my car alot because i'm not physically there, so basically they only had to have a completion date of before I redeploy.
    When I had talked to Nick last saturday, he was hitting just under 390 and was attempting to get over that with some tweaks. I havent spoken to them all this week but thats how it goes. The 10 hour time difference makes calling the shop between missions hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.