GT3071 rotated setup on JDM 2.0 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on GT3071 rotated setup on JDM 2.0 within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Gilly Monster /sigh this is why I posted my pics in here instead of the dyno forum ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster
    /sigh this is why I posted my pics in here instead of the dyno forum because didnt have a copy of it yet. But I really hope that shows up in my email (been waiting since last tuesday) tuesday. I think they bump working on my car alot because i'm not physically there, so basically they only had to have a completion date of before I redeploy.
    Regardless of whether or not it's fair, being 1000+ miles away puts you on the bottom of the totem pole, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster
    When I had talked to Nick last saturday, he was hitting just under 390 and was attempting to get over that with some tweaks. I havent spoken to them all this week but thats how it goes. The 10 hour time difference makes calling the shop between missions hard.
    Dyno sheets or

2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    Dyno sheets or

+1

oh sh*t son!!! this is old crazy seeing this in real life, but yea missed you thursday at the advanced auto meet was fun, well chunk the duce....

Looks amazing!!
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.