Snow!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Snow!! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well here in Madison, Wisconsin we just got like 6-12 inches of snow between yesterday and today, its been snowing ...

Cool Snow!!

Well here in Madison, Wisconsin we just got like 6-12 inches of snow between yesterday and today, its been snowing like crazy today. I had to battle my wife for the garage.. She just got a 08 Mercury Milan, its hard to explain to her why i want to put my "02" Wrx in the garage because hers in newer.. so i got to get my car in there this morning but here are some pics of it before i wiped it off and threw it in the garage.

Before Snow

After Snow

And its still snowing like crazy!

I did just get a car wash yesterday but... it is fun to drive in..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks fluffy. We got a little in NH last night too. And I agree, the Milan is not worthy of the garage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stisnow.jpg  
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

yeah i live in Sheboygan and my snow was thick and wet and very slick yet, couldn't go to work today dew to the deep snow and getting cut back to 32hrs a week i cant afford winter tires.
    (runnin on bald bfg g-force sports) SUCKS!

Snow is fun
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

South of Madison in Janesville we got mainly freezing rain. Didn't start snowing till this morning. Snow and AWD is sweet, AWD,FWD or RWD and freezing rain sucks

Haha you should come up to Minot North Dakota snow up here is crazy.

Hey i'm in Madison too, nice car. We're in for quite a bit more snow tomorrow...should be fun.

Your sig pic looks like the neighborhood down by uw arboretum/seminole highway.
    2002 Wrx: Blue bugeye.

I'm all good to go as winter is considered, i got my Firestone WinterForce tires on yesterday. got my tire pressures all equal and im ready for the snow. I tried to slide it out on some slush and snow this mornin on my way to work and nothing happend just stuck to the road and made the turn.

Quote Originally Posted by sworaz View Post
    Hey i'm in Madison too, nice car. We're in for quite a bit more snow tomorrow...should be fun.

Your sig pic looks like the neighborhood down by uw arboretum/seminole highway.
    Yeah! Im so stoked for all the snow! Were supposed to get 8-12 more inches tonight.... It hasn't started yet but it should soon.. That picture was taken at a buddies house down in illinois, but i live on the southern side of madison off the beltline so..

Quote Originally Posted by vttk_mig69 View Post
    I'm all good to go as winter is considered, i got my Firestone WinterForce tires on yesterday. got my tire pressures all equal and im ready for the snow. I tried to slide it out on some slush and snow this mornin on my way to work and nothing happend just stuck to the road and made the turn.
    Yeah i got all seasons on my car right now but it seems to slide a little bit than yours is... Maybe my foot it just a little too heavy haha..

How about that snow! We just got around 8-10 more inches of snow last night. I woke up to this!

WOW That was a lot of snow!
    And i didn't get the garage again..

i hate the snow....i bought my all season tires thinkin theyd be good but they suck.....i can move in the snow, easily.....its going down those hills and braking, my car slips lot

Snow - Long Island

Here's a pic of my car in the snow today pickin up my daughter from her grandparents house in L.I.

i don't have a camera but we got about 8 to 10 inches here as well didn't even have to try that hard to get out of my driveway this mornin. Those Winterforce's were great didn't slide or slip unless i gave it a little to much gas and as for stopping the ABS didn't go off once today.

I am off to my work Chistmas Party so im gonna get plasterd, but im not driving and the person who is, isnt gonna drink so im good to go but tomarrow im gonna have to change my mom's head gasket with a possible hang over so idk if it will be a good day and we here in wisconsin are gonna get another 3 to 6 inches of snow tomarrow night so YAY!!!

I agree, gettin in and out those snow banks the plows create is easy, but the braking and inclines are kinda hard with the stock all seasons, I think next winter I will change to snow tires and see how this car performs.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    i hate the snow....i bought my all season tires thinkin theyd be good but they suck.....i can move in the snow, easily.....its going down those hills and braking, my car slips lot

Quote Originally Posted by spt wrx 2k8 View Post
    I agree, gettin in and out those snow banks the plows create is easy, but the braking and inclines are kinda hard with the stock all seasons, I think next winter I will change to snow tires and see how this car performs.
    these tires are not stock lol....they are yokohama avid H4S's, great in the dry and rain....bad in the snow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.