Blacken WRX 04 , daylight snapshot^^ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Blacken WRX 04 , daylight snapshot^^ within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yes. Taillight is dark smoke, and headlight is light smoke+custom eyelid. I want to make my whole car black If ...

yes. Taillight is dark smoke, and headlight is light smoke+custom eyelid. I want to make my whole car black
    If you gonna smoke your light, I recommend buy it from the guy "metrosellers" on Ebay. I bought everything from him. If you do, enter this code "mymetro" into the Request Total From Seller you'll get $2.00 off

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grenadeking View Post
    what is the negative point to have a exhaust like that? I saw many car with the exhaust coming directly from the rear differential. Is that what you guy talking about?
    Personally I think that it looks a bit fart can-ish to me. But it is your car after all, so do what you want with it!
    Last edited by ajd111; 09-30-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

right, evey1 has their own taste.

Quote Originally Posted by grenadeking View Post
    yes. Taillight is dark smoke, and headlight is light smoke+custom eyelid. I want to make my whole car black
    If you gonna smoke your light, I recommend buy it from the guy "metrosellers" on Ebay. I bought everything from him. If you do, enter this code "mymetro" into the Request Total From Seller you'll get $2.00 off
    I was going to try headlightarmor.com I have heard they are a good site as well to buy off of.

It would be your choice Just a head u, tint the taillight is a pain in the ass cuz it it has curve surface. Be sure to take your time while doing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12