I never post pictures of my car - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I never post pictures of my car within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jeffmm06 FNF neon lights to help show the dirt that hasnt been vaccumed up in some time ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06
    FNF neon lights to help show the dirt that hasnt been vaccumed up in some time i see...
    He must be single, then ...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    HA, maybe thats it.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

Quote Originally Posted by CertainPhate View Post
    i know but i dont have time to finish my box
    go to the store & buy a prefab box

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar
    Nice car. but... boo to the free air type R, boo to the neons, and boo to the massive stickers. yay for the avic-d series tho! I loooved how my flushmount pioneer touchscreen looked in my wrx.

and yea, really.. go buy a cheap pre-fab box from best buy or the like, and rock the sub the way it should be rocked until you can build the box you really want. You're bound to blow that sucka up one of these days.

On another note.. everytime I've put my yellow top into one of my cars, I've had to extend one of the cables, as the terminals were opposite whatever the car had. That said, I never put it in my subaru, so I cant say anything about that.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    oddly enough i am not sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BoostEqualsLife View Post
    Nice car. but... boo to the free air type R, boo to the neons, and boo to the massive stickers. yay for the avic-d series tho! I loooved how my flushmount pioneer touchscreen looked in my wrx.

and yea, really.. go buy a cheap pre-fab box from best buy or the like, and rock the sub the way it should be rocked until you can build the box you really want. You're bound to blow that sucka up one of these days.
    boxes are too much money. how about i finish this one this weekend? ill post pics when its done. and i enjoy my stickers and neons. youd be amazed by how many girls actually think it "looks cool".
    xTristanx
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #27
    Mods

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar
    oddly enough i am not sir.

----------

youd be amazed by how many girls actually think it "looks cool".
    im amazed that it matters... since you're not single. hahaha. im not a fan of the stickers... but i rocked an F4 sticker when i had mine, so im guilty too. At least its not covered in bumper stickers, which is a huge peev of mine.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

i didnt make a bracket it just sits on the space the old battery was. because of its size it wont move so no bracket is needed. ill take some more photos of it this weekend along with the model number so you can check that out.

yeah i am that lame that i have neons. they are from my jeep when i was in high school years ago and i figured why waste em?
    hmm maybe I will shoe horn mine in this weekend. I personally don't mind neon or led lighting under the dash. And if you just had them hanging around then why not? I more than likely will be putting in my led bars. and I really don't care what others think. It may be ricey or highschoolish, but it's not like we are putting Type-S or Type-R on the car........
    2004 silver wrx 5-spd
    1988 jeep comanche 4x4 4.0 5-spd(winter beater)
    2003 suzuki xl-7 4x4 auto(wifes car)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12