Did a little photoshoot today
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Did a little photoshoot today within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My 05 WRX and my brothers 87 300ZX Turbo And something a little artsy. Was playing with the filters in ...

Did a little photoshoot today

My 05 WRX and my brothers 87 300ZX Turbo

And something a little artsy. Was playing with the filters in photoshop and thought this one looked cool...

Last edited by jaqattack02; 06-29-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heh, evidently no one cares to even give some criticism...

Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

Nice pics. I miss my san remo blob sometimes. Does the ol' Z keep up with your rex?
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    mmm i wish i had SRR wagon.

totally jealous =)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by etshulda View Post
    Nice pics. I miss my san remo blob sometimes. Does the ol' Z keep up with your rex?
    It's a Turbo Z, so it doesn't do too bad. We did a little 2nd-3rd gear rolling pull when we left my Dads house a couple months back. Only took them up to 55 or so. I was pulling on him slowly. That was before I got the AP and went to Stage 1, so I'm thinking I should be able to pull on him a little easier now. He has lots of big plans for the thing if he ever gets the money together. He found out that with a couple of JDM parts and some re-wiring he can basically drop in an RB engine, so he wants to do an RB25 or RB26 in it. It might need a custom driveshaft, but the engine and trans is a bolt on with a new front cross member. If he does all that, I'll have to get serious with the WRX to keep up.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

Nice pics!
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.