The Do-Luck Bugeye in Performance Auto and Sound (Pasmag) July 08

This is a discussion on The Do-Luck Bugeye in Performance Auto and Sound (Pasmag) July 08 within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It ended up being delayed for one issue, but it finally came out I picked it up from Barnes and ...

The Do-Luck Bugeye in Performance Auto and Sound (Pasmag) July 08

It ended up being delayed for one issue, but it finally came out I picked it up from Barnes and Noble just yesterday so I know it's out on the stands. Huge thanks once again to Josh Mackey for his mad photography guru skills and to everyone in Project One and everyone here on ClubWRX who've supported me over the years. You guys are the best! There's even a shout-out to ClubWRX in the article!

The article is pretty well-written, except for a couple minor mistakes, but no big deal. I'm just glad they kept Mighty Ducks D2 on the DVD screen

More of my own shots from this shoot here: Armin H. Ausejo's Smugmug Galleries- powered by SmugMug

Armin @ W1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

crongrats man that thing is one hellofa car
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    I could tea-bag your ass into a coma.